The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !0/18 Gallup Poll Romney Up By Seven

Default !0/18 Gallup Poll Romney Up By Seven

The latest Gallup Poll has Romney leading Obongolo by SEVEN Points. They also show Romney leading on the Electoral College as well. I fully expect Romney to continue to pull away as the election draws closer. Only once has a candidate lost an election being this far ahead with three weeks remaining and that was Carter against Reagan. As we all know Obongolo is no Reagan. Lets take back our country and send Obongolo back to Kenya.
    Last edited by gman0046; 10-18-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Best news all day!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    The latest Gallup Poll has Romney leading Obongolo by SEVEN Points. They also show Romney leading on the Electoral College as well. I fully expect Romney to continue to pull away as the election draws closer. Only once has a candidate lost an election being this far ahead with three weeks remaining and that was Reagan. As we all know Obongolo is no Reagan. Lets take back our country and send Obongolo back to Kenya.
    I think you got a bit confused in your excitement. Reagan didn't lose he beat Carter who was up. Obumma is another Carter.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

This is a 7-day rolling average poll ... so if there was a bump up due to the debate on Tuesday, it is being drawn downward by the prior days. Will be interesting to see what it shows when going from the debate date going forward.

Sure hope conservatives don't get too complacent and neglect to vote.

Interesting news on the electoral college tally: New Jersey went from "likely Obama" to "leaning Obama" ... NJ has been solidly blue for a long time. Word is that Pennsylvania might even be "in play" ... another very blue state due to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (the rest of the state is less so, but does not have the population density of its two largest cities). Obama went stumping in NH ... only 4 electoral votes there. Guess they think that the election could come down to 4 electoral votes?

Everything I'm hearing coming out of FL seems to indicate that seniors and Jewish voters are not buying into Obama's speeches this time around. Key battlegrounds now seem to be Iowa, Ohio, Colorado, Nevada.

Who would have believed, just a couple of months ago that this would be happening?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Especially when Obama was ahead the word was the election was over
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I'll tell you what's happening in the South. We live in the Florida Pan Handle and have recently returned from a trip to Kentucky a total of 630 miles of which the last 130 miles are through rural areas of Alabama and Florida. The Gods honest truth is that as we traveled through Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida we did not see even one Obama campaign sign. Romney/Ryan signs are everywhere in yards and along the roads. I even saw a pickup truck in Alabama which had painted on the tailgate "Obama Lies, He Knows It, You Know It". Also saw many hand painted signs saying "Take Back Our Country". This is middle America. The Kenyan has no support from this part of the country.

Did you hear Romney's quip from the Al Smith dinner last night? Paraphrasing, "The media tells us the change in the polls is Obama's strategy of leading from behind."
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Was talking w/friends outside the PO today (gossip central in our rural community) and lamenting the mainstream media's blatant bias toward the POTUS and fawning over every word and gesture of him and his wife. I think the media bias, which was never as obvious until 2007, is beginning to backfire. Virginia, too is a largely conservative state but we have the huge population centers in N.Va and Hampton Roads of mostly those who've moved here from someplace else that are overwhelmingly democratic and due to gerrymandering carry far more electoral votes.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

I did a little poll here in southeastern OHIO Wednesday.

I was driving around doing some service calls and looking a lots we have to put homes on. I covered 4 counties. I started started counting signs for Romeny and Obama. This is what I found:

Romney- 91 signs
    Obama- 14 signs

I only hope this trend keeps up because as you know where Ohio goes the nation goes. Well at least that is what they keep saying.
    Joe Dutro

Oakwood's Dora Duky Desire MH- (Dora) 3/3/03- 3/16/11
    Desire's Midnight Rose SH- (Rose) 1/29/08
    Desire's Big Launch MH (Rocket) 9/29/09
    Desire's Pine Ridge Lonesome Gus MH (Gus) 9/29/09

Illinois is like a lot of the other states, it had one big city that is liberal and the rest of the state is conservative. The city folk out number all the rural folks making them feel like their votes do not matter. I hear many people in the city of Chicago are not happy with how things have been the last 4 years.

Terri