The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Prayer for a critically injured man and his family

Default Prayer for a critically injured man and his family

A guy I played baseball against back in Babe Ruth League a long time ago was critically injured last week in a scissors lift accident. Another guy was hurt as well. Please pray for both of them. Brian is the one I know, and his spine was severed, he is on a ventilator last I heard and if he lives, I have heard he will be paralyzed from the neck down. He's about 51-52 years old. Please pray for him. I have a friend who's in a wheelchair after being hit by a car when he was in his 20s while on a motorcyle, and he has a great attitude . I know no one wants to be in a wheelchair, but I am sure his family would much rather keep him than give him up. And if he can adjust like my friend did, who is an inspiration to everyone that knows him, he can still enjoy life. Just please ask that God will please heal him. There are lots of prayers going up, but more would be appreciated.

Thanks

Prayers sent!!!

Richard
    SHOOT EM' IN THE LIPS..........

HRCH Otter Sloughs Bronze Gander " Gander"
    Docheno's Raising A Ruckus "Ruckus"

www.ducksloughkennel.com

Romans 8:28

Prayers sent from Texas for your friend.

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Praying for a miracle for your friend. The Power of prayer is a Great thing.

Earlene

So sorry to hear about your friend. I will say prayers for him.
    Glenda Seivert
    "The support team"

Prayers from our family to all involved!
    "Feetdown Beatdown Razr's Edge"

Thank you all, and may God bless you all.

Thanks for the prayers, everyone. Please pray now that the Lord will welcome Brian into Heaven, and that God will carry his family thru the all of this, as Brian passed away last night. I didn't really know him that well, played baseball in the same league with him when we were kids, seemed like a nice, quiet guy, but have known some of his family for a long time, and this is going to be very hard for them to deal with.

Like I have seen so many times in my life, you just never know how long you have here on this earth. Make sure the people you love know you love them, count every day as a blessing from God, and be ready to go when it comes time to leave this old world, because tomorrow (or today) is not guaranteed.
    Last edited by fishn; 10-23-2012 at 08:42 AM.