The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Poll: Romney Leads In Pennsylvania

  1. #1
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default Poll: Romney Leads In Pennsylvania

    A new poll shows Romney leading in Pennsylvania. Susquehanna Polling and Research provided the Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over Obama.

    If Romney does in fact carry Pennsylvania this election will be a landslide victory for the GOP.

  2. #2
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Obama looked so sad last night when he was with Romney at the dinner guess he knows the writing is on the wall just wait till Monday night
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,892

    Default

    Let's hope we also get rid of our Dem Senator Casey. His R opponent, Tom Smith, is a businessman, who proposes there be a new law that if Congress fails to produce a budget, they don't get paid
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Joe Dutro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Posts
    1,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Let's hope we also get rid of our Dem Senator Casey. His R opponent, Tom Smith, is a businessman, who proposes there be a new law that if Congress fails to produce a budget, they don't get paid
    That is a great idea. Here in Ohio I am hoping to get rid of Brown in the Senate.
    Joe Dutro



    Oakwood's Dora Duky Desire MH- (Dora) 3/3/03- 3/16/11
    Desire's Midnight Rose SH- (Rose) 1/29/08
    Desire's Big Launch MH (Rocket) 9/29/09
    Desire's Pine Ridge Lonesome Gus MH (Gus) 9/29/09

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dutro View Post
    That is a great idea. Here in Ohio I am hoping to get rid of Brown in the Senate.


    You should be a part of the Jim DeMint "Senate Conservatives Fund". We are promoting and supporting Josh Mandel, the conservative running against your current "most liberal Senator in the country", Sherrod Brown. We are helping Mandel to erase a 16 point lead enjoyed by Brown a few months ago. That margin has dwindled down to just a couple points now, so there is hope an old socialist can be replaced by a true conservative on November 6th. Our fund has invested over $1 million in this race, and we continue to support Mandel through the conclusion.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Joe Dutro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Posts
    1,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You should be a part of the Jim DeMint "Senate Conservatives Fund". We are promoting and supporting Josh Mandel, the conservative running against your current "most liberal Senator in the country", Sherrod Brown. We are helping Mandel to erase a 16 point lead enjoyed by Brown a few months ago. That margin has dwindled down to just a couple points now, so there is hope an old socialist can be replaced by a true conservative on November 6th. Our fund has invested over $1 million in this race, and we continue to support Mandel through the conclusion.

    UB
    Thank you for the support. We are trying hard to get rid of Brown. He is just an idiot. I'm not 100% sold on Mandel but I am 100% against Brown. Its the big cities that keep the liberals in office unfortunately. I am seeing alot more Mandel signs around this part of the state.
    Joe Dutro



    Oakwood's Dora Duky Desire MH- (Dora) 3/3/03- 3/16/11
    Desire's Midnight Rose SH- (Rose) 1/29/08
    Desire's Big Launch MH (Rocket) 9/29/09
    Desire's Pine Ridge Lonesome Gus MH (Gus) 9/29/09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •