The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: A few questions

Default A few questions

I have a few honest questions. Do not turn this in to Romney VS Obama policies, we have had many of those debates.

1.If Romney is Rich because he is worth Millions, Is Obama also Rich because he has millions?

My opinion is Yes.

2.Is there a difference because one is from book sales instead of a Business that bought and sold other companies?

I see no difference

3.Is it ok to enter politics with a decent net worth then become a millionaire once in politics?

I say no, but it happens.

I know income will always be an issue in politics, but does it matter where it came from, rich is still rich. Even though we all know that money is the same no matter where it came from why is it an issue? How can 1 side call someone rich when they are also rich. We make money a big issue every election but yet both sides are always loaded. Look at Kerry,Romney,Perot, etc.. I see it as no issue because there are no peasants running for office, who cares if 1 guy has 20 million and the other guy has 40million.
    Last edited by Jason Glavich; 10-19-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    I have a few honest questions. Do not turn this in to Romney VS Obama policies, we have had many of those debates.

1.If Romney is Rich because he is worth Millions, Is Obama also Rich because he has millions?

My opinion is Yes.
    Yes IMO

2.Is there a difference because one is from book sales instead of a Business that bought and sold other companies?

I see no difference The difference I see is one (Romney) busted his butt for his money while BUMACE is suddenly rich because he is president. NObody cared about his stupid books until he bacame President

3.Is it ok to enter politics with a decent net worth then become a millionaire once in politics?

I say no, but it happens. no!

I know income will always be an issue in politics, but does it matter where it came from, rich is still rich. Even though we all know that money is the same no matter where it came from why is it an issue? How can 1 side call someone rich when they are also rich. We make money a big issue every election but yet both sides are always loaded. Look at Kerry,Romney,Perot, etc.. I see it as no issue because there are no peasants running for office, who cares if 1 guy has 20 million and the other guy has 40million.
    I have a lot more respect for a person that got their money thru hard work vs Kerrry(married it), BUMMA (wrote obsure books but now they sell, why god only knows). I still wish Perot had won back in the day. He was rich but he was honest and really wanted to fix things.
    I really hope after BUMfACE loses someone has the balls to charge him with treason. THere is enough of his ignoring the constitution to do so. I doubt that will ever happen. He will get away with all of his treasonist acts because of his race.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Maybe obama should look at his pension he's not as poor as he think he is. Ronmney doesn't have one
    As president, he will receive $191,300 (as of Jan 1, 2011 it is 199,000 annually for life — win or lose in next month’s election — and receives a travel allotment as well as mailing privileges. Should Obama lose, his presidential pension kicks in immediately after leaving office.
    Given that the president enjoys a normal life span, the pension allotment would be worth upwards of $6 million.
    The federal budget spends about $3 million annually for the four living ex-presidents. Obama also will get Secret Service protection.
    In addition, Obama may be due a nice pension for the eight years he served in the Illinois
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-19-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )