The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Fyi

Default Fyi

Just for the record, or for info you might need to answer some of the Obama fools that only look for what is in their interest, and worried about getting their ox gored. The SFN and OWS crowds seldom consider any charity...they are to busy keeping their hand out. They only know about "getting what they believe is their FAIR share"...what malarky.

UB

Mitt Romney’s Charitable Giving Plus His Tax Burden is 57.9%

Written By:
    The Whistler
    Oct 18, 2012

In the debate the other night President Obama said that it was unfair that Mitt’s 15% tax rate is unfair.

What Obama didn’t say is that one reason why Romney’s tax rate is at that level is that he gives away a LOT to charity.

Obama’s team has mocked the 14.1 percent tax rate that Romney is in as shirking his responsibility. But Charlottesville, Va.-based Marotta Wealth Management, which pens a widely-followed research blog, found that when Romney’s tax burden and charitable gifts are included, he paid out 57.9 percent of his income.

“Giving $2.3 million to charity certainly should not be the basis of any criticism,” said David Marotta. “It is money the Romney’s did not keep for themselves, so I am counting it with the money lost to taxes.”
    I think giving away this kind of money is admirable. Why would anyone try to make a political issue about this?
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

good post Bill !!
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com