The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Partisan Politics ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,142

    Default Partisan Politics ?

    Why nothing will change after the election. Only Gary Johnson has put forth a budget that reduces spending by 43% and takes on the Deficit!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  2. #2
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,082

    Default

    and how would GJ or any Ind POTUS even get a budget voted on in a Dem majority Senate....Harry wont even bring a BHO budget up for a vote
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  3. #3
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    and how would GJ or any Ind POTUS even get a budget voted on in a Dem majority Senate....Harry wont even bring a BHO budget up for a vote
    How is Mitt goping to get a budget pass the Senate ot Obama pass the House?

    At least Gary Johnson would be an eye-opener and the revolution that is needed in getting this country back to The Constitution!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  4. #4
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    You might as well be talking about how my dog Tucker would bring about world peace if elected. Tucker and Johnson have the same chance of winning.We can afford to have you waste your vote in LA. Not so much in other states. I'm not sure which is more tiresome. Romney and Obama's BS or yours.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #5
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    How is Mitt goping to get a budget pass the Senate ot Obama pass the House?

    At least Gary Johnson would be an eye-opener and the revolution that is needed in getting this country back to The Constitution!

    When Mitt wins, he will have a Rep majority in both Houses...if BHO squeaks out a win, it will be 4 more years of gridlock

    Gary Johnson does not have the clout or charisma to lead a revolution
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #6
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    You might as well be talking about how my dog Tucker would bring about world peace if elected. Tucker and Johnson have the same chance of winning.We can afford to have you waste your vote in LA. Not so much in other states. I'm not sure which is more tiresome. Romney and Obama's BS or yours.
    At least I don't consider myself as part of the problem!

    I liken the support of either Obama/Romney to a herd of Bison running off of a cliff with only a few Bison running in the opposite direction.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  7. #7
    Senior Member dback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    At least I don't consider myself as part of the problem!
    Of course not........since you've made yourself irrelevant.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

  8. #8
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Of course not........since you've made yourself irrelevant.
    Well, if irrelevant means thinking that;

    We should live within a budget, with a Balanced Budget Amendment
    That we should not be allowing foreign banks to control our Monetary Policy
    That growing a 16 TRILLION Debt is not in our best interest
    That policing the world does not serve the interest of tax payers
    That we have a Constituition that needs to be followed
    That we need to hold our Politicians accountable
    and
    that I don't follow any party blindly ignoring facts


    then yes, I am irrelevant!


    "The most significant threat to our national security is our debt." - Admiral Michael Mullen, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/22/news...source=cnn_bin



    Last edited by Franco; 10-22-2012 at 10:53 AM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Franco, what is this stunt you are trying to pull with thinking rationally and looking at facts? That has no place in politics, "i want to be on the winning team no matter if all my rights are stripped away" is the slogan you need to be spreading

  10. #10
    Senior Member dback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We should live within a budget, with a Balanced Budget Amendment
    That we should not be allowing foreign banks to control our Monetary Policy
    That growing a 16 TRILLION Debt is not in our best interest
    That policing the world does not serve the interest of tax payers
    That we have a Constituition that needs to be followed
    That we need to hold our Politicians accountable
    and
    that I don't follow any party blindly ignoring facts
    OK......I agree 100% or nearly so on each point. Where we disagree is that I prefer to support the party that most closely reflects those values and then hold them to it as best as possible. They stand at least some reasonable chance of winning. You on the other hand, believes you will win the popular vote with a complete unknown/inexperienced and that when elected, your complete unknown will not be faced with any of the realities of the job and he will do everything and only those things that you envisioned.

    Utopian pipe dream, therefore.....
    yes, I am irrelevant!
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •