The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Partisan Politics ?

Johnson is not inexperienced, he is a two term gov of N Mexico.

"Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    At least I don't consider myself as part of the problem!

I liken the support of either Obama/Romney to a herd of Bison running off of a cliff with only a few Bison running in the opposite direction.
    did you vote for anyone in the House or Senate ?, trying to claim that somehow you are above it all and not responsible is somewhat typical of you Franco, I predicted this correctly awhile back that you would claim that since your candidate of choice for POTUS wasnt going to win that you would claim your own personal mea culpa..

Typical indy play to claim no fault, the fact of the matter is that WE as a country are all at fault for the direction our country is in, by the choices we have made and by voting and not voting, we all share culpability regardless of party affiliation
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Typical indy play to claim no fault, the fact of the matter is that WE as a country are all at fault for the direction our country is in, by the choices we have made and by voting and not voting, we all share culpability regardless of party affiliation
    Bon
    I honestly have never understood this logic. I cannot see how the problems the country has can be the fault of someone who has been against the political practices of ou times. Few of the candidates I have voted for in the last 24 years have won. I would think it is the fault of the people who keep voting these people in. Short of joining a militia and inciting a revolution how can this mess be my fault.
    I'm curious of the logic
    thanks
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Hey Franco, maybe you should write the ad copy for Johnson. The libertarian ads are amateurish and are not up to the quality of a modern campaign. I would think from your writings here, that you could do a far better job.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Hey Franco, maybe you should write the ad copy for Johnson. The libertarian ads are amateurish and are not up to the quality of a modern campaign. I would think from your writings here, that you could do a far better job.
    I thought he was.............
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    did you vote for anyone in the House or Senate ?, trying to claim that somehow you are above it all and not responsible is somewhat typical of you Franco, I predicted this correctly awhile back that you would claim that since your candidate of choice for POTUS wasnt going to win that you would claim your own personal mea culpa..

For Senate, I voted for Melacon (D) over Vitter (R). Vitter won.
    For the House, I voted for Dr Boustany(R). For 2012 he is running against a little Tea Party Nazi named Landry(R). I'll vote for Boustany again!

I voted for Bush43, so I'll take that blame. I thought he was the lesser of two Evils, though I doubt Gore or Kerry would have gotten us involved in two needless wars.

This country needs a Reformer! We ain't getting one on November 6th. If we are still around at the end of 2015, I am willing to wager that our National Debt will be around 20TRILLION. And, that if Romney wins, he will get the full support of the Repubs is raising the Debt Ceiling.

Oh, and thanks Sarge. Going against the status quo voters is always a huge challenge.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-22-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Bon
    I honestly have never understood this logic. I cannot see how the problems the country has can be the fault of someone who has been against the political practices of ou times. Few of the candidates I have voted for in the last 24 years have won. I would think it is the fault of the people who keep voting these people in. Short of joining a militia and inciting a revolution how can this mess be my fault.
    I'm curious of the logic
    thanks
    Pete
    It's not your fault personally , it's our fault as a society, it's our pop culture where we glorify sports heroes and movie stars, and yes even supermodels, but maybe we should be glorifying someone else
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I can write them... "Free Munchies For Everyone!!"
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

I can write them... "Free Munchies For Everyone!!"
    That's an old trick the Repubs and Dems like to use. Pander and give free stuff away for votes.

Libertarians like Gary Johnson believe in a much smaller government that doesn't give anything away for free because they know if cost tax payers! Libertarians work for the people unlike what we have today where the people work for the Dems and Repubs and their wild frivilous spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That's an old trick the Repubs and Dems like to use. Pander and give free stuff away for votes.

Libertarians like Gary Johnson believe in a much smaller government that doesn't give anything away for free because they know if cost tax payers! Libertarians work for the people unlike what we have today where the people work for the Dems and Repubs and their wild frivilous spending.
    Come on Franco... GJ will be giving away the free munchies because of all the pot he's smoking! Do I have to spell it out for you?
    Bill Davis