The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/23 Rasmussen Poll Romney 50% Obongolo 46%

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    My attraction? I guess you didn't read all of my post. Try again.
    Asking for reading skills and comprehension from Gman is going way over his pay grade Im afraid

All the left knows is to play the race card they did it in 2008 against the clintons and they pulled it out again against Romney. Listen to Chris matthews he cant say a word without pulling race into it. Obama is half black so anything you say against him is taken by some to be racist. If you don't like him it's because if your a racist. This was the guy that was going to heal the planet and calm the seas I'm so glad people finally got a chance to see/hear from Mitt and see he's not the horrible monster that obama painted him out to be he's giving bo a run for the WH some thing bo never expected.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-24-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Asking for reading skills and comprehension from Gman is going way over his pay grade Im afraid
    You might want to read the rules on personal attacks. Be civl or be banned. Stick to the issues .
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Im Just spending time volunteering for campaign, signs, driving people to polls, sorta keep my private names for politicians at home and not online as I actually think big brother is getting way too inquisitive. 5000 new irs agents to " keep tract " of the new health care, UN observers at voting areas, Gun purchase records being sent to the UN.
    DLM

" Paddle faster, I hear Banjos!"