The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Building a Retriever - just got my copy and LOVE it!!!!

no, a limited edition, I am told. The first edition I spoke of also hade a Chessie instead of a Golden on the cover. But not the same Chessie.

edit, the 3 I have

Last edited by Ken Bora; 01-07-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Mine sits on the back of the throne with my other reading material a dis referenced quite often. The holding line drill is a goody. Back when I was training for the public I used the holding blind drill then expanded it so I could have 3 hb with a dog in each one and then call the up to the line to me.

Carol likes to challenge herself. She has a golden and a chessie. One day we are going to get her a lab pup, and she won't know what to do.

Carol is a good trainer, a great teacher but a better person. I never pass up a chance to sit down with my friend and talk dogs.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Henion View Post
    Does anyone know of a link or web site for her and the seminar dates. Tried to Google it, but didn't find anything obvious.
    Jennifer, I believe the Potomac Valley Golden Retriever Club (PVGRC) is hosting one of Carol's seminars June 22,23. Carol is registered on the Team Chesapeake website. She may have an address listed there. The address in her book is 6141 Bud Moulton Road Crestview, FL. 32536

I'd love to have a copy of that issue with Daytona on the cover!!!!!

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimFenstermacher View Post
    I'd love to have a copy of that issue with Daytona on the cover!!!!!

Tim

I am told it is very rare
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin