The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Iowa trip

Derry Pa Blackhawk's Southern Cross SH CD 9/22/93 - 7/15/08

Default Iowa trip

Well it's that time again. Only problem is my partner was denied his vacation. We have been doing this for 9 years now so to say the least he is not real happy. As for me it just makes it cost more. Oh well such is life. I have had the hotel reservations for 2 months and I am ready to go. So go I will. Anybody in the Ames area? Your welcome to hunt with me.

Dale

I live in north Iowa. Just got back from South Dakota so it is hard for me to take any more time from work. I am self employed and if I don't work the money stops. Good luck and if you have trouble finding birds go west I think they are a little more populated. Good luck!

What are the dates of your trip? I live in SC but am headed to Iowa to hunt on and around the family farm in Tama.
    HRCH Werts's Rusty Explorer Drake SH

Derry Pa Blackhawk's Southern Cross SH CD 9/22/93 - 7/15/08

Quote Originally Posted by WREDrake View Post
    What are the dates of your trip? I live in SC but am headed to Iowa to hunt on and around the family farm in Tama.
    10/27 to 11/01. I am in Altoona tonight and will be here all week. I can travel.
    Last edited by Dale; 10-26-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Sorry I will not be there until after that. I wish I could be. Afraid I am going to have to hunt by myself.
    HRCH Werts's Rusty Explorer Drake SH