The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trumps October Surprise October 24

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Thanks I wondered what it was all about.
    So does Franco!
    Stan b & Elvis

It is the joker experiment.
    I do not care for Trump, but when he pushed the BC issue Obama answered the question.
    I would like to see his college records just to see what kind of student he was.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

An October surprise for these workers. Dow Chemical is closing 20 of its plants laying off 2400 workers. Kimberly Clark closing 5 plants , laying off 1500 jobs (due to weakness in Europe) Dupont laying off 1500 workers. Corning said Wednesday that it will likely cut costs, which may include "modest" job cuts, to support profit in a weakening economy. Newell Rubbermaid plans to cut more than 1,900 jobs, or about 10 percent of its worldwide workforce, over the next two and a half years.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-26-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Bora, If you served in the military you'd know what YGBSM means.
    I served in the military. I can't figure out what YGBSM means unless there's an invisible "T".
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    ABSOLUTE HORSECRAP AND YOU KNOW IT.....Ms Allred is going to court trying to unseal the records where Romney testified in the divorce proceedings of the Staples CEO

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...r6M/story.html
    It was a joke.

Who cares what Trump or Allred has to say!
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    I served in the military. I can't figure out what YGBSM means unless there's an invisible "T".
    I served also and can't figure it out either
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

According to the Urban Dictionary it stands for

You gotta be S***** me
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    An October surprise for these workers. Dow Chemical is closing 20 of its plants laying off 2400 workers. Kimberly Clark closing 5 plants , laying off 1500 jobs (due to weakness in Europe) Dupont laying off 1500 workers. Corning said Wednesday that it will likely cut costs, which may include "modest" job cuts, to support profit in a weakening economy.
    Wonder what the unemployment rate will be on Nov 7 if Obama is re-elected?

I really do believe if Romney is elected, the economy will surge quickly ... as business would anticipate business-friendly policies that will have a sense of "permanence" ... not the temporary stuff like the abatement of payroll taxes. Energy policy would be a huge part of it.

Romney's attorney said that Romney's testimony in that divorce was only related to valuation of the company stock. Said it would readily be unsealed ... but not unseal the whole divorce proceedings.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    5 million to charity of Obama's choice for release of college applications, transcripts and passport records by Oct 31st.
    Would those of you that put any credence in the self promoting windbag that is Donald Trump please post up the college applications, transcripts and passport records of Mr Romney and the two President Bush's?

According to Trumps premise this is pretty much public information easily obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Would those of you that put any credence in the self promoting windbag that is Donald Trump please post up the college applications, transcripts and passport records of Mr Romney and the two President Bush's?

According to Trumps premise this is pretty much public information easily obtainable.
    So dig it up and show us