The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trumps October Surprise October 24

Fox News has just produced copies of emails sent on 9/11 from Benghazi to the White House proving Obongolo has been lying to the American people. Maybe this is what Trump is going to unveil. I hope Trump has even better information. The email copies will be damaging enough. I wonder how Obongolo will try to weasel out of this.

There is a story floating around that some people approached the Romney campaign with some very negative information on Obama.
    They turned it away.

It may be the info Trump has.
    It is in regard to some activities Obama participated in at Harvard.
    Stan b & Elvis

I bet Trump is miffed 'cause The President called him a small business in one of the debates.
    ether that or he (Trump) is going to get rid of that comb over and embrace his inner baldness.
    one or the other, I say.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    There is a story floating around that some people approached the Romney campaign with some very negative information on Obama.
    They turned it away.

It may be the info Trump has.
    It is in regard to some activities Obama participated in at Harvard.

Why would they want it...the momentum is with them..the decisions have been made, now its just a matter of people casting votes

I hope that Romney is able to turn at least one or two states that were " not in play " just so I dont have to listen to all the Ohio talk any longer
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Yeah Trump is probably miffed. YGBSM.

Oh if fox news has them Im sure there all fake everything against bo is fake haven't you heard? I guess i missed the day he came clean admitted he knew about the attack an hour after it happened and just lied to cover his rearend. Maybe he will come clean today . Trump was on TV saying this I dont know what he has to say maybe his big announcemet is what he had for lunch but he WAS on the NEWS ( thats right one of those awful anti obama channels) saying he has something that will destroy bo please let it be true! If you dont know by now the pres is a liar turn on any channel you will hear it from everyone. Even his buds at cnn
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-24-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    .... YGBSM.
    ......huh?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    ......huh?

YGBSM
    You Gotta Be...........
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Oh if fox news has them Im sure there all fake everything against bo is fake haven't you heard? I guess i missed the day he came clean admitted he knew about the attack an hour after it happened and just lied to cover his rearend. Maybe he will come clean today . Trump was on TV saying this I dont know what he has to say maybe his big announcemet is what he had for lunch but he WAS on the NEWS ( thats right one of those awful anti obama channels) saying he has something that will destroy bo please let it be true! If you dont know by now the pres is a liar turn on any channel you will hear it from everyone. Even his buds at cnn
    Donald Trump......a veritable fountain of truth and virtue.......-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Donald Trump is a jerk so what there are lots of them running around no one takes him seriously. Hopefully he found the "real birth certificate"
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )