The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email Copies Prove Obama Lied about Libya

Default Email Copies Prove Obama Lied about Libya

On Fox News Greta Live this evening 10/23, copies of emails were produced that were sent from the Benghazi Consulate on 9/11 0405 to the White House informing them of a terrorist attack being underway. There was no mention of a demonstration or movie prior to the attack. This is rock solid evidence of Obama lying to the American public and the world. It is also disturbing that during the seven hour attack no attempt was made to assist the four Americans who were killed when help was just about an hour away.

This revelation will most assuredly have a huge impact the Presidential election. It will be interesting to see how Obama tries to wiggle out of this one.

well it looks like neither the President nor Hillary were up to the task of answering the 3 AM phone call (remember that ad four years ago)
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two hours after the U.S. Consulate came under attack in Benghazi, Libya, the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility for the violence that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.
    A State Department email sent to intelligence officials and the White House situation room said the Islamist group Ansar al-Sharia claimed responsibility on Facebook and Twitter, and also called for an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli.
    The document may fuel Republican efforts to show that the White House knew it was a terrorist attack, even as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations was saying — five days afterward — that it appeared to be a protest gone awry.
    http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article..._claim_Sept_11
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Hillary's statement paraphrasing: Thorough investigation continues & cherry-picked emails don't tell the whole story.

I'd say a little more stonewalling.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Hillary's statement paraphrasing: Thorough investigation continues & cherry-picked emails don't tell the whole story.

I'd say a little more stonewalling.
    Heavily redacted and censored emails do not establish fact, Gerry. I doubt that most of us here have an understanding of how messages though the intelligence community are rececieved, evaluated, intertpreted, and passed along the chain of command. Making assumptions based on facebook or twitter interpretations may be presumptious. The record of intelligence evaluation by the State Dept., CIA, NSA has actually been pretty good. Yes, there have been failures, most notably 9/11/2001. To politicize these is a mistake. The people who work in the shadows, work hard to protect us, and continue to do so, and have so far...JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

This is considered doing a good job? U.S. security officer twice asked his State Department superiors for more security agents for the American mission in Benghazi months before an attack that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, but he got no response.The officer, Eric Nordstrom, who was based in Tripoli until about two months before the September attack, said a State Department official, Charlene Lamb, wanted to keep the number of U.S. security personnel in Benghazi "artificially low," according to a memo summarizing his comments to a congressional committee that was obtained by Reuters.

Last edited by gmhr1; 10-24-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    This is considered doing a good job? U.S. security officer twice asked his State Department superiors for more security agents for the American mission in Benghazi months before an attack that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, but he got no response.The officer, Eric Nordstrom, who was based in Tripoli until about two months before the September attack, said a State Department official, Charlene Lamb, wanted to keep the number of U.S. security personnel in Benghazi "artificially low," according to a memo summarizing his comments to a congressional committee that was obtained by Reuters.
    Well... I guess the next time the State Dept needs input on consulate security they contact Cyndi the dog groomer in AZ for her input. That'll put everything right.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

4 people died Obama lied its that simple. Obama knew nothing and it was all the fault of a video.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    4 people died Obama lied its pretty simple. Obama knew nothing and it was all the fault of a video.
    nothing is ever as simple as it seems...JD

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Heavily redacted and censored emails do not establish fact, Gerry. I doubt that most of us here have an understanding of how messages though the intelligence community are rececieved, evaluated, intertpreted, and passed along the chain of command. Making assumptions based on facebook or twitter interpretations may be presumptious. The record of intelligence evaluation by the State Dept., CIA, NSA has actually been pretty good. Yes, there have been failures, most notably 9/11/2001. To politicize these is a mistake. The people who work in the shadows, work hard to protect us, and continue to do so, and have so far...JD
    JDogger, I do not disagree with you that we, average people, have no clue about the chain of command for this kind of information. Does it not scare you a little, though, that four civilians were being overrun with heavy weaponry, and nobody is able to give the order to help them? (As far as I know the 2 SEALS were "former SEALS").

Help was, it is reported, about an hour away ... one of those aircraft carriers that Obama talked about Monday night was in the vicinity as well. Yet, due to chain of command the civilians were left to die? Why isn't there an "automatic" back-up plan for such a situation? Are the military and State Dept. really that stupid or incompetent to not have a plan to protect the civilian personnel?

Of course, I'm still wondering why, if Stevens felt there was a security risk, why he was there with so little protection. Why wasn't he ordered to stay out of Dodge? Or was there some urgent reason for him to be there?

Speculation is that these emails were leaked by someone in the administration who does not want to be thrown under the bus if Obama loses the election. With the way the election tide is flowing right now, that may be a real fear for some in the administration who may be involved. I find it hard to believe that Wiley Willie is going to let Hillary take the big fall for this mess.

Makes me also wonder if Romney's people got a sniff of this before the Monday debate. Would that explain why he didn't make Benghazi a big issue on Monday? Did they just lay back knowing that the spit would hit the fan in a day or two, and that it wasn't necessary for Romney to spike the football?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.