The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough!!!!!

Default Enough!!!!!

AS one of the leading "right-wing extremists" on this board, I have had enough of the disrespectful name mangling.

Knock it off, it is embarrassing and minimizes legitimate points.
    No one is impressed.

Take responsibility for YOUR actions!
    Have some respect for the office of the Presidency of the United States!!!

stan b
    Last edited by road kill; 10-24-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Right On Stan!!!!

edit -
    You know when we all are at a test or trial. And there is one guy or gal that is just an annoying so-and-so? Drives into fields were they shouldn’t. Fails when operating a winger or tosser. Has a dog run helter-skelter through the gallery. And blames the test and the judges when the dog they run cannot do the work. You know that person? Well you know how, after the test when they plant their mini-van in a soft spot. You stop your truck, get a chain out and give um a tow? Because no matter how annoying they are, they are part of your group. When that is just like the office of President of the United States. As hard as you campaigned for your candidate of choice. As soon as sworn in “Your” candidate becomes “Our” president.
    Last edited by Ken Bora; 10-24-2012 at 07:44 AM.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Definitely have to agree. People on both sides of the aisle have shown great disdain for GWB and BHO. Conservatives complained greatly when GWB was treated very disrespectfully and now it's happening to BHO. Sometimes by those same conservatives that complained about the way GWB was being treated. You may not have any respect for the current POTUS but at least show some respect for the Office.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

How can anyone respect a president who lied to the American public about the Libya SNAFU. Have you seen copies of the emails received by the White House while the attack was under way in Benghazi? Is there something you don't understand about four dead Americans? If we've been lied to about Libya do you think we may have been lied to about other things?

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    How can anyone respect a president who lied to the American public about the Libya SNAFU. Have you seen copies of the emails received by the White House while the attack was under way in Benghazi? Is there something you don't understand about four dead Americans? If we've been lied to about Libya do you think we may have been lied to about other things?
    You are trying to excuse poor behavior with poor behavior.

He is responsible for his actions and will answer for them.

YOU are responsible for your actions.

And I find the name you use offensive!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I do as well.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

As do I...
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    How can anyone respect a president who lied to the American public.....?.....
    please name one that never did.

how can you respect an rtf POTUS poster who does not sign his name?
    I just googled "gman". For real, too funny the first thing on the list! I cant make this up, its too good.

gotta love the internets

Bora, don't be miffed like you say Trump was. You can't possibly believe that can you?

not miffed at all
    please name who among the 44 has never lied.
    and a note.
    you should be able to point out the total failure of The President with out using grade school lingo.