The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough!!!!!

Thank you Stan! You are so right and I appreciate your comments - as I am sure MANY do. I have thought many times that I hope no one lets their kids read POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by riskyriver View Post
    Thank you Stan! You are so right and I appreciate your comments - as I am sure MANY do. I have thought many times that I hope no one lets their kids read POTUS.
    Ditto ! Thought the same about telling my Sis ( in her 70s ) to read something on here
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I may be a "right wing extremist--redneck" but Mr & Mrs B taught me some manners.

And respect for the highest office on earth.
    Maybe Obama does not respect it like I do, but that is not an excuse for poor behavior.

If the bell rang and I got called for duty today, I am at my countries service, for anything she asks of me.
    Regardless who sits at the helm.

Just the way we roll.................
    Stan b & Elvis

sometimes I get the feeling many let their kids reply in POTUS!!
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    sometimes I get the feeling many let their kids reply in POTUS!!

Agreed, maybe it is time that the parents of gman, huntinman gmhr1 take away their immature childrens computer privlidges since it is apparent from their replys that they are too immature to handle the responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Agreed, maybe it is time that the parents of gman, huntinman gmhr1 take away their immature childrens computer privlidges since it is apparent from their replys that they are too immature to handle the responsibility
    Kettle meet pot.

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    You might want to refresh your memory with the rules of this forum before you step deeper into it.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-24-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

[QUOTE=smillerdvm;1025779]Agreed, maybe it is time that the parents of gman, huntinman gmhr1 take away their immature childrens computer privlidges since it is apparent from their replys that they are too immature to handle the responsibility[/

I agree that we should respect the office of the presidency. Like I said before, I draw the line at flat out telling someone else what they can or cannot say. I believe in the constitution. You can attack me all you want, but that is not an agenda. (Or a valid argument)
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I may be a "right wing extremist--redneck" but Mr & Mrs B taught me some manners.

And respect for the highest office on earth.
    You talking about HW and Barbara or GW and Laura? All pretty polite.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Diane - Never figured to see you post here . TBS, there are a lot of very good posters on this forum who can pass on lessons & facts not taught in the government schools. Just need to be selective in the folks you read .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!