The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Enough!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I wish we could be more mature like obama, hes a great role model. We should all strive to be respectful like Joe Biden, now he's someone to be proud of.
    Are you playing devils advocate or really having this hard of a time wrapping your mind around this thread? Neither The President nor Vice President is a regular poster here on RTF POTUS. But lets imagine they were, for arguments sake. So say these two afore mentioned regular posters each made up their own very similar derogatory pet name for some hypothetical Public figure. Lets use George Bush as an example. As he is used to taking blame. Now there is not much you can do with that name but lets say they chose “BushyBushy”. I know lame, best I can come up with. And so every post they make, BushyBushy this and that. Every thread title they start BushyBushy. Every response to a topic, BushyBushy. After a while somebody here is bound to start a thread saying enough of the BushyBushy! And more than a few will then agree. The right to free speech is a double edged sword. Yes the BushyBushiers have a right to type it over and over and over and over. But don’t get all panty wadded when somebody else uses that same right to state the opinion that they are gosh darn sick of the BushyBushy! Hello?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Brilliant post.

...... I call obama, obama and biden, biden. Sorry that offends you.

that does not,
    and you KNOW the words you just typed are not the same one we are speaking of.
    don't be all eyelash battin' innocent southern girl on us with a "What-ever-are-you-talkin'-'bout" line.
    Man up!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

really what words are you talking about? The fact of a cover up lying ? I have called him bo but at least I dont call him by his real name Barry Huessien. I think biden showed total disrespect to Paul Ryan and I think obama came off a a smart mouth kid at the last debate . There was no reason for him to sit there with that mean horrible look on his face he's the President he should act like one. I want one thing, an honest President and from all the stories coming out bo is not that man. Its almost over, President Romney will soon be in office and all the madness can stop.

I'm not a southern girl even though I lived in Leesville Louisianna for many years.
    My sincerest regrets!
    Stan b & Elvis

really what words are you talking about? The fact of a cover up lying ? I have called him bo but at least I dont call him by his real name Barry Huessien. I think biden showed total disrespect to Paul Ryan and I think obama came off a a smart mouth kid at the last debate . There was no reason for him to sit there with that mean horrible look on his face he's the President he should act like one. I want one thing, an honest President and from all the stories coming out bo is not that man. Obama owes the people a true explanation of what happened in Libya stop going on mtv, Jay Leno and talk to us, is that really to much to ask of the President? Its almost over, President Romney will soon be in office and all the madness can stop.

I'm not a southern girl even though I lived in Leesville Louisianna for many years.

I thought you lived in Southern Arizona (Yuma)...you gotta be tough to live there, thats the front lines from where I sit...I wont even go there to shoot doves any longer
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

My husband is retired from the military (Army) We lived many years in Leesville my daughter was born at Fort Polk. We were in Lockwood California @ Ft Hunter Liggett, than in Panama. After he retired we ended up back in AZ and he went to work for the BLM here in Yuma. It is a tough place to live and getting worse. Last time we went dove hunting my truck was broken into . You can't go down to the river anymore its not safe, illegals everywhere. The border patrol gets mad because when the dog runs into the field he sets off the sensors, after training about 10 minutes here comes the border patrol trucks. Its getting where you need a gun just to go to the grocery store.

As far as obama goes all I want is the truth we are from a Military family. My father in law is a retired Navy Commander My brother in Law is also retired Navy we just want our President to tell us the truth. I watch him on Leno, Letterman, why can't he hold a press conference and tell us what happened and who is to blame. I'm sure the familys of those 4 dead Americans would like the same.
    And we are all sure you felt the same way when Nixon lied to us, Regan lied to us, Bush 2 lied to us and lord knows how many Senators and Representitives. The selective outrage is disturbing.

With the internet today, lots of informationis passed along at the speed of light and so many times it is partial and not a compleat accounting. I am not at all suprised that no official statements have been made an do expect a full accounting when all the data has been collected. I feel it a bit foolish to think that information as complex as who all of the players in the attack where would be shared on line before ever effort was made to seek them out and dispatch them. Only a fool would give warning to those who attacked us, giving them time to crawl into a hole. It is just possible that we have not heard the full report for a reason, maybe to keep a few good men safe to do there job.

We had to go in to secure the WMD's Regards
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

And Clinton lied under oath!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Selective outrage? You dont know where I stand on Bush, Clinton, Nixon or anybody. If Obama is part of a cover up, the truth will come out but it won't be before the election, and thats a shame.
    Cyndi, everyone in the Country knows that Bush lied to us about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" at least everyone but you, I think we know where you stand on Bush.

I never said Bush didn't lie. I wonder where you got that info from. You don't even know if I voted for bush your assuming alot. If everyone in the country knows Bush lied, clinton lied, nixon lied, why is is so hard to believe that Obama and Hillary are covering this up?
    So I reckon it is safe to say............they all have lied. Gasp from the audience.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

I never said Bush didn't lie. I wonder where you got that info from. You don't even know if I voted for bush your assuming alot. If everyone in the country knows Bush lied, clinton lied, nixon lied, why is is so hard to believe that Obama and Hillary are covering this up?
    So this wasn't what you said yesterday, or did you misremember?
    The big difference in Bush and obama, Bush didn't lie and cover up he told the truth right from the start.
    Last edited by mngundog; 10-25-2012 at 04:09 PM.