The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Enough!!!!!

If you wouldn't want your kids reading this please do not turn on your tv. They talk about the President lying, the libya cover up, showing granny being pushed off the cliff, its just way to violent. It would better if they watch mtv, jersey shore, the kardashians or the highest rated of them all Honey boo boo, you know the normal people.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-25-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    You talking about HW and Barbara or GW and Laura? All pretty polite.
    I was talking about my Mom & Dad.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I was talking about my Mom & Dad.
    They did a pretty good job, Stan.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

My favorites:

Owebama and Rmoney

what's your favorite?

and then maybe we can just put the name calling to bed and say good nite
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

My parents and I think most always told us to tell the truth. I guess thats why its so hard to listen to the Secretary of State and the President of the United States lying to cover up this Libya attack until after he election. If you listened to the hearings you know someone is lying.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I wish we could be more mature like obama, hes a great role model. We should all strive to be respectful like Joe Biden, now he's someone to be proud of.
    Are you playing devils advocate or really having this hard of a time wrapping your mind around this thread? Neither The President nor Vice President is a regular poster here on RTF POTUS. But lets imagine they were, for arguments sake. So say these two afore mentioned regular posters each made up their own very similar derogatory pet name for some hypothetical Public figure. Lets use George Bush as an example. As he is used to taking blame. Now there is not much you can do with that name but lets say they chose “BushyBushy”. I know lame, best I can come up with. And so every post they make, BushyBushy this and that. Every thread title they start BushyBushy. Every response to a topic, BushyBushy. After a while somebody here is bound to start a thread saying enough of the BushyBushy! And more than a few will then agree. The right to free speech is a double edged sword. Yes the BushyBushiers have a right to type it over and over and over and over. But don’t get all panty wadded when somebody else uses that same right to state the opinion that they are gosh darn sick of the BushyBushy! Hello?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Brilliant post.

The poster made a comment about a few of us being immature I responded saying we should try and be more respectful maybe like Joe biden was the night he debated paul ryan or obama in his last debate wth Romney. If obama would come out and hold a press conference explaining what really happened on 9/11 instead going on mtv and jay leno there would not be all this talk of lies and cover ups. I call obama, obama and biden, biden. Sorry that offends you.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-25-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    ...... I call obama, obama and biden, biden. Sorry that offends you.

that does not,
    and you KNOW the words you just typed are not the same one we are speaking of.
    don't be all eyelash battin' innocent southern girl on us with a "What-ever-are-you-talkin'-'bout" line.
    Man up!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

really what words are you talking about? The fact of a cover up lying ? I have called him bo but at least I dont call him by his real name Barry Huessien. I think biden showed total disrespect to Paul Ryan and I think obama came off a a smart mouth kid at the last debate . There was no reason for him to sit there with that mean horrible look on his face he's the President he should act like one. I want one thing, an honest President and from all the stories coming out bo is not that man. Obama owes the people a true explanation of what happened in Libya stop going on mtv, Jay Leno and talk to us, is that really to much to ask of the President? Its almost over, President Romney will soon be in office and all the madness can stop.

I'm not a southern girl even though I lived in Leesville Louisianna for many years.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-25-2012 at 11:20 AM.