The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there no end to this incredulity?

Stan

You are a first class Dude!!! Thank You!!

I would sure like UB to explain why he would post a link to Snopes when Snopes says the E-Mails are false!!

Did Snopes claim the EMails were true when you first read them Bill??

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    When you click on the snopes link in the OP it takes you to a snopes page where the email is deemed false. What's up with that?
    I dont care who you are THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

As usual, no merit to either e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    As usual, no merit to either e-mail.
    When I posted something that was FALSE and admitted I was had two posts down, I was called a liar.

Wonder if UB will admit he was wrong.
    Last edited by Buzz; 10-25-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    When you click on the snopes link in the OP it takes you to a snopes page where the email is deemed false. What's up with that?

Rutt Row
    Oh Lucie, you gotts some 'splainin' to do!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

OK...It looks like those that needed to comment have. For some that posted on this thread, I'm compelled to answer, because they deserve one, for the others that simply are into sniping, and P&M...and whose value I seldom find worthy of answering, because quite frankly, IDGAS. (BTW, for those that aren't into shorthand texting...IDGAS means I Don't Give A Sheet...a little illegal alien lingo there)

As MOST of you know, I couldn't care less if something is shot down by Snopes, because they are as corrupt as the Democrats they are members of. So when that email came to me, I didn't even bother to check with Snopes, because I new many of you Obama sycophants would. Furthermore, had it indeed been checked by the individual that sent the original email, and it had been agreed to by Snopes, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WOULD HAVE MADE A DAYUM BIT OF DIFFERENCE TO THE OBAMA TOADIES??? Hells bells, they would have just continued to stick their heads where the sun don't shine, because they are in the tank for their messiah, and NO amount of truth would ever sway their allegience to whatever lies he is telling.

This is what makes this so incredibly amusing. You Obama fools will buy into his lies all day long, but bygod if someone comes up with a falsehood about your beloved messiah, you go ballistic. What hypocrites.

Then we also have the politically sanctimonious libertarians that forgot how many of their crowd were included on the bandwagon when it came to intel about the WMDs in Iraq. There were damned few real Americans that didn't believe Saddam had those weapons, especially after he had annihilated many thousands of his own populace by gassing them. It's funny how many want to forget THEIR involvement at that time...especially the mental midgets on the left.

For my conservative friends that are upset with my postings, I apologize. For the rest of you Obamaites, I couldn't give a FRA (need a translation?) what you think about my postings, because your's are equally ignored by me...EXCEPT for the really amusing ones. Then I can't resist. Thanks for the laughs.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

UB

You is a stand up guy!!!

I read the original post,, and copied and pasted it,, and sent it off to all of Mrs Goosers Lefty Family..

After her MOM read the E-mail,, and then read the fact I missed the thing was reported False by Snopes,,, Mrs Goosers Mom demanded immediatly that Mrs Gooser go fetch me,, slap me around a bit ,, and then divorce me to find a "Smart" lefty..( of course we no their is no such thing)

After it made its round through that lefty bunch,, they all came to the conclusion I wasnt smart enough to be votin!!!

I dunno they might be right!!!

I think I is gonna copy and past your candid response and forward that to all of em too.!!

I might be askin for a divorce lawyer soon.!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    OK...It looks like those that needed to comment have. For some that posted on this thread, I'm compelled to answer, because they deserve one, for the others that simply are into sniping, and P&M...and whose value I seldom find worthy of answering, because quite frankly, IDGAS. (BTW, for those that aren't into shorthand texting...IDGAS means I Don't Give A Sheet...a little illegal alien lingo there)

As MOST of you know, I couldn't care less if something is shot down by Snopes, because they are as corrupt as the Democrats they are members of. So when that email came to me, I didn't even bother to check with Snopes, because I new many of you Obama sycophants would. Furthermore, had it indeed been checked by the individual that sent the original email, and it had been agreed to by Snopes, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WOULD HAVE MADE A DAYUM BIT OF DIFFERENCE TO THE OBAMA TOADIES??? Hells bells, they would have just continued to stick their heads where the sun don't shine, because they are in the tank for their messiah, and NO amount of truth would ever sway their allegience to whatever lies he is telling.

This is what makes this so incredibly amusing. You Obama fools will buy into his lies all day long, but bygod if someone comes up with a falsehood about your beloved messiah, you go ballistic. What hypocrites.

Then we also have the politically sanctimonious libertarians that forgot how many of their crowd were included on the bandwagon when it came to intel about the WMDs in Iraq. There were damned few real Americans that didn't believe Saddam had those weapons, especially after he had annihilated many thousands of his own populace by gassing them. It's funny how many want to forget THEIR involvement at that time...especially the mental midgets on the left.

For my conservative friends that are upset with my postings, I apologize. For the rest of you Obamaites, I couldn't give a FRA (need a translation?) what you think about my postings, because your's are equally ignored by me...EXCEPT for the really amusing ones. Then I can't resist. Thanks for the laughs.

UB
    Yes, we understand that the truth matters little to you. Since when has truth become corrupt? This wasn't the first bogus piece you've posted that wasn't truthful or passed muster on a number of fact checking sites.

How does one form opionions from BS pieces? Does the truth scare them?
    I would suggested more credible sites and sources before forming any opinions and that means being willing to read both sides of an issue. Walking in another man's moccasins helps in understanding the complexities of issues and helps to form more meaningful opinions.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-25-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Yes, we understand that the truth matters little to you. This wasn't the first bogus piece you've posted that wasn't truthful or passed muster on a number of fact checking sites.

How does one form opionions from BS pieces? Does the truth scare them?
    I would suggested more credible sites and sources before forming any opinions and that means being willing to read both sides of an issue. Walking in another man's moccasins helps in understanding the complexities of issues and helps to form more contructable opinions.
    He lied and then said he could care less that he lied, then went on calling others hypocrites. Funny stuff, it says a lot about the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    UB

You is a stand up guy!!!

I read the original post,, and copied and pasted it,, and sent it off to all of Mrs Goosers Lefty Family..

After her MOM read the E-mail,, and then read the fact I missed the thing was reported False by Snopes,,, Mrs Goosers Mom demanded immediatly that Mrs Gooser go fetch me,, slap me around a bit ,, and then divorce me to find a "Smart" lefty..( of course we no their is no such thing)

After it made its round through that lefty bunch,, they all came to the conclusion I wasnt smart enough to be votin!!!

I dunno they might be right!!!

I think I is gonna copy and past your candid response and forward that to all of em too.!!

I might be askin for a divorce lawyer soon.!!

Gooser
    Gooser.......I've always enjoyed your posts but this one hit me as just funnier then chit. I'm pretty skeptical of ALL e-mail I receive anymore......I've been had by one or two myself.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech