The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there no end to this incredulity?

There are a number of fact checking sites; Snopes, PolitiFacts, Fact Check, Urban Legend to name a few.

None are left-winged conspiracies! They serve well in today's political fast-paced world of misinformation. All one has to do as look at all the statements from both candidates in the debates that didn't pass as being true. With today's candidates so willing to tell untruths on a daily basis, be thankful that we have a source we can go to for the truth!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I think Franco is my Mother in law!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I think Franco is my Mother in law!

Gooser
    You should be proud that she is a traditional Conservative. There are few left!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I think we are all emotional about this election....

If the left hadnt voted this guy we have in office right now,, we would'nt have had to have this debate in the first place..

For once in your lives for cripes sake ,, take some personal resposibilty!!

(relax,,, Its just Gooser!)

Uncle Bill is a first class guy. He has convictions. You will not meet a finer Gentelman than Bill..

We are ALL emotional about the next few weeks...

lets just move on!!!

if ya wanna beat up on somebody pick me!! I like it,,, and remember,, I called RoadKill un-American,, for not votin,,, on a Poll,, on RTF!!!!

He just moved on,,, and invited me to his duck blind!!!

I aint fallin fer it though,,,,, cause I know what he'll do to me once he gets me in the bottom of the thing,, but it did show some class!!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 10-25-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

Im actually more worried about Planet X,, NIBIU,, or supin like that.

I guess this Dec. it comes back to earth,, and changes the polarity of our planet.. Democrats become republican,,, and cats becomes dogs.. men become girlier,, and Girls become amazon wome..

But,, the real kicker is I guess,,, when all this happens,,, there are 15 ft tall human clones burried in native holy graves. These dudes have 6 fingers and 5 toes on one foot,, and three on the udder..

Well; I guess they come alive,, and dig themselves up,, and then stick hot pokers up mens,, junk!!!! and remove their brains!!!

This all happens on Christmas Eve no less!!!

it was all on "Coast to Coast " last night with George Norry..

What about that!!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 10-25-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    OK... I couldn't give a FRA (need a translation?) what you think about my postings, because your's are equally ignored by me...EXCEPT for the really amusing ones. Then I can't resist. Thanks for the laughs.

UB
    Oooh! I got that one
    Feminist Repeling Antique ? ? ?

I kill me! Your Welcome Bill
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Sooo, more mis leading information for the folks trying to give ARA about our country and sort out all the crap to get to the truth. Looks like I can add RTF potus to the list with fox news,cnbc,and the of the other biast information sources.( and I use that term very loosely)
    I don't know why people are so confused with politics.
    I am not an obama fan, but things like this just raise doubt in most that are against him.
    If you can't trust the right or the left that leaves you standing in the middle pointing pistols each way.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

BCR's Born to Boogie "Boogie" (FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus" X HR Big Creek Retrivers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy")