RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

master national call backs

18K views 54 replies 31 participants last post by  MIDTNGRNHEAD 
#1 ·
have I got the wrong web page or are they not updating the call backs

#2 ·
All of the flights finished their second series yesterday (from what I understand). I imagine they will be updating the callbacks later today, as they had the workers party last night.

I noticed they just finally put up a quick blog entry about the party last night about 10 minutes ago, so it sounds like they have recovered and are back on track to updating those of us that are trying to hear about it from the computers. I had to call a buddy to see if he got a callback to the third series.

#10 ·
Communication has been poor to say the least. B's callbacks are still not posted for 2nd series. B started at Oh No Mr. Bill this afternoon and will probably complete it late tomorrow or Friday morning.7 days for 3 series. Wow!

#11 ·
Cell phone coverage is terrible at best. Mia is doing her very best but getting connected to the internets is not that easy here in BFE.

2 longs and a short regards

Bubba

#16 ·
We're actually clean on our marks so far. Thank god with Mr. Bill coming up. Tom I don't see B getting to 6 series. we will be lucky to get 4 done at the rate it's moving. There would need to be a HUGE cut after the 3rd ends tomorrow night

#21 ·
I cant believe how slow Flight B is moving. My dog is one of the last ones to run the 3rd series, so assuming he runs on Friday, that will give him 3 days off. He hasn't had 3 days off in months. Sure hope he doesn't Justin Verlander it after the layoff.

#27 ·
Clark my boy is in your flight. Its killing us back at home how slow its moving and the lack of updates from MN. Good luck and hope to see ya still standing at the end!

#31 ·
I am following Flight C. MN website shows thru the second series only????

#43 ·
They have a Twitter account and if I remember correctly they tweeted about the difficulties they were having uploading the callbacks with an apology and request for patience included. I think the post was on their Facebook site as well. Seems there is something that could be done though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.