RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

master national call backs

18K views 54 replies 31 participants last post by  MIDTNGRNHEAD 
#1 ·
have I got the wrong web page or are they not updating the call backs

#37 ·
Anyone know about Flight C, dog 148, Sureshot's Little Latin Lover? Cha Cha is Rowdy's mom.

#41 ·
Flight B has about 40 to run still in 4th series in morning. Flights A and C have already started 5th. D starts first thing in morning

#45 ·
There is a possibility you could be mixing the sites. RetrieverNews is taking most of the pictures and providing descriptions of the tests etc. Master National is in charge of callbacks. The link on RN for callbacks is connected to MN site callbacks. Thanks RetrieverNews for the excellent coverage.

I'm somewhat frustrated too, but like I said before, too many dogs, too few volunteers. I could be wrong but I don't think MN understands the interest in this event outside the event itself.

Just my observations from being there and now being home watching.

#46 ·
SOLUTION!!!!!

1. Call one of your Friends that is at the Master National.
2. When the Gal comes out to do callbacks, she will be reading from a sheet of paper.
3. Have your friend take that handy dandy cell phone out of their pocket and snap a pic of that piece of paper.
4. Ask them to email you the picture
5. You spend the next 10 minutes of your time creating a post of the Callbacks for that flight and post it on RTF.
6. Then, Quit whining.... Your dog is probably out anyway so it doesn't really matter (just kidding!!)

#47 ·
I have to agree with Joby. The people updating the online site don't need to be at the test. All they need is a picture of the call back sheet and a system to allow them to update the website.

For next year, would be nice if the callback list included breed, sex, and birthdate.

#49 ·
Wasn't it the same thing last year and the year before? Why do you think it would change? It's just part of the MN. They take care of the test and posting the callbacks is on the back burner. I'm afraid once they get behind two series, it will be impossible to figure out.

Today at 930am some updates were done.

#53 ·
Hmmmmmmmmmm ... seems not that long ago that if you wanted to see call backs from the Master National you had to wait for the next copy of the RFTN to arrive ... seems to me most of the whiners here haven't invested a dime or time in the event ... just want to bash rather than get involved [invest time, money and sweat equity] and make it better seems that's the way some days go in the dog world ... get a grip and quit griping ...
some folks would be amazed just to see they HAVE to WORK after paying the $325 entry fee too !! Must say at the 2011 and 2012 MN events I don't recall seeing anyone catching ZZZZZ ss. IT is the largest sporting dog event ever held in North America.And I think most of the MN committee members have a one or more dogs entered .The event is open to the public. If you want to know who is still playing , attend it :) If your dog is entered and your pro / friend is handling the dog . call them . But what good comes from posting on the internet ??

#52 ·
Hmmmmmmmmmm ... seems not that long ago that if you wanted to see call backs from the Master National you had to wait for the next copy of the RFTN to arrive ... seems to me most of the whiners here haven't invested a dime or time in the event ... just want to bash rather than get involved [invest time, money and sweat equity] and make it better seems that's the way some days go in the dog world ... get a grip and quit griping ...

#54 ·
Just returned from the best dog thing in years....any one ever spend a week...how about 10 plus days with 700 dogs....and their 'groups' of trainers, owners, families...and 'fans'. OMG....what a week. Yea lots and lots of difficult things to over come....the town itself had poor cell phone coverage....our hotel had no normal phones for a day or two....but didn't matter....it was a greattime....and it happened.....to those of you who are still upset over 'stuff' yea some of us that where there where and are upset.....life happens...it's not perfect. Perhaps have alittle more understanding to the day to day 'stuff' that maybe happening....and perhaps be more resourceful.....hmmm....retrievernews.com also followed event....FB had it.....and perhaps.....even looking at the LOCAL media....via web...one would find that they were there too.....and those 'none' dog people demanded alot of energy from the staff to promote it all......be kind....esp if you aren't being positive about being happy that this sport is so well received that things happened that are growth pains....hey....what if it wasn't there at all....then what would there be to gripe about......the politics...the world series....or even football.... THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME IN ALABAMA........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.