The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Potus Place changes

  1. #1
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,955

    Default Potus Place changes

    So I'm just curious what changes will occur on here if Ramen Noodle beats Obungler?

    Fair and unbiased regards,
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  2. #2
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    So I'm just curious what changes will occur on here if Ramen Noodle beats Obungler?

    Fair and unbiased regards,
    Menmon will disappear... Seems he is getting an early start.
    Bill Davis

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    Then we can start debating policy as I'm sure Rmoney will have some .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    So I'm just curious what changes will occur on here if Ramen Noodle beats Obungler?

    Fair and unbiased regards,
    Not much will change just the name of the person we throw rocks at. It is not possible for those held up for the public to examine to keep all their faults hidden. The prez pretty much lives in a glass house. Of course the media ( read press ) can do much to protect the bad eggs. Our news people have sold out to those in power. I guess that I should add that like wife beaters victims some of the victims will continue to make excuses for the beater. Shoot..........we been seeing this for almost 4 years now with our current president.
    Last edited by charly_t; 10-24-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  5. #5
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,694

    Default

    NOT A DARN THING....

    the libs will be quick to pounce on any missed step

    the cons will point out the mess that was inherited from an incompetent predecessor

    the indy's will claim its not their fault and could have been avoided if we voted for someone else
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #6
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,811

    Default

    If Romney wins and the dems hold the senate everything will be dingy Harry's fault!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  7. #7
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Not much will change just the name of the person we throw rocks at. It is not possible for those held up for the public to examine to keep all their faults hidden. The prez pretty much lives in a glass house. Of course the media ( read press ) can do much to protect the bad eggs. Our news people have sold out to those in current power. I guess that I should add that like wife beaters victims some of the victims will continue to make excuses for the beater. Shoot..........we been seeing this for almost 4 years now with our current president.

    If Romney wins, you can bet the MSP will revert to "discovering" all sorts of 'corruption'...finding all sorts of 'homeless'...crying about how mean the administration is to the poor helpless indigents...how many have been kicked off of the welfare rolls and no longer get food stamps...and especially how their ox is being gored by all the "cuts" in gubmint employees, and the caps on their pension plans.

    Plus there will be riots galore by the OWS and SFN crowd not getting their 'fair' share, or the government teat they've been attached to is now souring, and OMG...they have to get a job!

    The whining will be shrill. And the acrimony from the left will be constant for every day they aren't seeing immediate progress toward making everyones life neurvana.


    If Romney gets in and he keeps the immediate promise of killing Obamacare...extends the Bush tax cuts for as long as it takes to get real tax reform passed through Congress...removes all the czars and the present funding to keep them alive...declares Obama's laws made as a result of bypassing Congress, no longer enforceable and non-existant...removes all the government jobs that were a total waste and only installed to appease the unions.


    Then get a full Congressional committee to really get the waste in EVERY program eliminated...even if it finds no reason that department even exists. This can only happen with both houses of Congress under one party rule. Then it had better happen quickly, because a lot of oxen will be gored and the left will be screaming about how much of their freebies are being denied them, and the willing MSM will be backing that view every day, convincing the SFN crowd they need to rise up and take control so the socialistic trends we've just gone through will return.

    I'm just looking forward to the days of no longer turning on the TV and having to watch dingy Harry, Pelosi, and Obama making some pathetic un-American statement. That in itself will be a super reward for having endured this regime.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    If Romney wins, you can bet the MSP will revert to "discovering" all sorts of 'corruption'...finding all sorts of 'homeless'...crying about how mean the administration is to the poor helpless indigents...how many have been kicked off of the welfare rolls and no longer get food stamps...and especially how their ox is being gored by all the "cuts" in gubmint employees, and the caps on their pension plans.

    Plus there will be riots galore by the OWS and SFN crowd not getting their 'fair' share, or the government teat they've been attached to is now souring, and OMG...they have to get a job!

    The whining will be shrill. And the acrimony from the left will be constant for every day they aren't seeing immediate progress toward making everyones life neurvana.


    If Romney gets in and he keeps the immediate promise of killing Obamacare...extends the Bush tax cuts for as long as it takes to get real tax reform passed through Congress...removes all the czars and the present funding to keep them alive...declares Obama's laws made as a result of bypassing Congress, no longer enforceable and non-existant...removes all the government jobs that were a total waste and only installed to appease the unions.


    Then get a full Congressional committee to really get the waste in EVERY program eliminated...even if it finds no reason that department even exists. This can only happen with both houses of Congress under one party rule. Then it had better happen quickly, because a lot of oxen will be gored and the left will be screaming about how much of their freebies are being denied them, and the willing MSM will be backing that view every day, convincing the SFN crowd they need to rise up and take control so the socialistic trends we've just gone through will return.

    I'm just looking forward to the days of no longer turning on the TV and having to watch dingy Harry, Pelosi, and Obama making some pathetic un-American statement. That in itself will be a super reward for having endured this regime.

    UB
    Uuummm, I believe the question was what changes will occur on this forum.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  9. #9
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Uuummm, I believe the question was what changes will occur on this forum.
    ROFLMAO guess we know some things won't change don't we?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  10. #10
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,786

    Default

    I think some Frenchy French dude once said;

    "The more things change, the more they stay the same!!??!!??"

    I'm going with him on this one!
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •