The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Wow...

Default Wow...

We actually have more members than guests at this point. Does anyone want to guess at who these 'guests' are? When you log in, do you have a bookmark? Is PP monitored? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    We actually have more members than guests at this point. Does anyone want to guess at who these 'guests' are? When you log in, do you have a bookmark? Is PP monitored? JD
    Anyone who wants to can look in here. That includes all the various Law Enforcement Agencies. They just need to create an account. FWIW, I think there's lot's of posts on here they would be interested in. I hope I'm wrong.....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

google spider bots, crawlers, msn bots, etc
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

anyone in the retriever world that uses EE takes a look here, they just choose to lurk and not get in the mix....I have even been approached at a FT by someone who I did not know but told me that they didnt like my political comments, but yet they do not post here, have also been told by someone I did know(but isnt a member) that they didnt agree with a few of my comments on the regular board
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

They can tap our phones why not come on over here as well.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    They can tap our phones why not come on over here as well.
    they are not looking at retriever potus boards for subversives....they do look at military style boards, gun enthusiasts, and pure political blogs and forums, I dont think that the Secret Service is worried about someone armed with a Zinger winger and a Thunder 500...there is at least one if not more former federal agents that post on the RTF and plays the dog games
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"