The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Rasmussen Poll Romney 50% Obongolo 46%

Default 10/23 Rasmussen Poll Romney 50% Obongolo 46%

Romney continues to pull away from Obongolo according to the 10/23 Rasmussen Poll. Romney has the momentum and I expect him to keep pulling away these last two weeks. Obongolo is exposed and done after four years of inept leadership and a failed presidency. That should not come as a surprise to anyone. How could anyone who NEVER held a job in the business world be expected to do any better? So much for the Community Organizer prerequisite. Does anyone know what a community organizer does other then tack up Jesse Jackson posters on telephone poles? The only other president more inept then Obongolo was Carter another one termer. What a duo.

BTW- anyone else notice the absence of menmon and blackstone?
    Last edited by gman0046; 10-23-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Obama. The guy's name is Obama. While he is a lousy POTUS he is POTUS. Respect for the office should be shown.

Aretha Franklin regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Respect the office? I think Bill Clinton took care of that! Respect is something you earn bo's not done that.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

M&K respect is earned. Obongolo has NEVER done anything to gain my respect. I'm voting for the American -Romney. I still can't understand what is your attraction to the Kenyan Clown.
    Last edited by gman0046; 10-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.

The problem that I have is you come off as very racist in your posts. I don't not like the current president because of his policies plain and simple.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    The problem that I have is you come off as very racist in your posts. I don't not like the current president because of his policies plain and simple.
    That too and that is the last thing needed.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I'm very conservative and didn't or ever will vote for Obama. Neither do I have an ounce of respect for the man. However I'm going to have to agree that the wording of gman0046 posts are very borderline over the top. I'm not going to use the R word because I believe it is thrown out there way too much. I agree with the sentiment GMAN but disagree with the way it is expressed.

By the way I believe the election is going to be a landslide in Romney's favor.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

I have NEVER posted anything racist. If someone has the cohones, please post what you consider racist. I'm sick and tired of Obongolo and democrats playing the race card on anyone who disagrees with them. Many other Americans feel the same way as I do. Is borderline racist like a little bit pregnant?
    Last edited by gman0046; 10-23-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    I have NEVER posted anything racist. If someone has the cohones, please post what you consider racist. I'm sick and tired of Obongolo and democrats playing the race card on anyone who disagrees with them. Many other Americans feel the same way as I do. Is borderline racist like a little bit pregnant?
    Here is an idea ,I use the POTUS initials BHO, just like I use GWB, RP not to be confused with Gov Goodhair RP,SP,

as someone whose had their name misspelled and mispronounced all my life, I try and make it a point to spell peoples names correctly or at least give them initials that will keep me from mocking them...I also use the initials so their name and mine do not show up on a Google search...or some Secret Service watch list

IF I were to write out any hateful slur toward BHO you can bet I would also attach the name of some banned member along side or directly thereafter
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    M&K respect is earned. Obongolo has NEVER done anything to gain my respect. I'm voting for the American -Romney. I still can't understand what is your attraction to the Kenyan Clown.
    My attraction? I guess you didn't read all of my post. Try again.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth