The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Undecided???

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    If you look at Buzz's comments.. I do respect his right to voice them.. But,, This is what I dont understand about the effort people spend on Potus boards voicing their opinions. I jst dont get it..

I will never change Buzz's convictions. Nor will Buzz ever change mine..
    Our differences are great..

Our Bantor back and forth is meaningless. Its a TOTAL wast of time..

Most people who come to Potus boards are very convinced in their beliefs. I dont understand trying to convince someone to accept Mine..
    Its their soul!!! Its waht makes them as a person...

To the guy walking the fence,,,, Sooner or later ,, you have to decode who you are ,, and start living it...

I dont think it intellect to see you standing or pacing,,, wringing your hands,,, trying to decide what you believ in..

I really have no time for those that say they "Dont Vote"

I work with a guy who has the attitude that "It doesnt make a difference Who you vote for,,, We are all just circling the drain anyway"

This is not the year for Appathy.
    JMHDAO.

Gooser
    Although I have a voted in every election since I have been eligible I can see why the attitudes towards not caring to vote. We have a system in place where in some locations your just going through the motions, the Democrat Candidate has carried MN since 1976, he will again this time. I will vote knowing it will have no meaning, but if someone tells me it not worth their time to go to the polls to place their throwaway vote I have no issue with it and they have every bit of a right to complain than the ones who voted, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Buzz : there was a time that I honestly thought you were yanking everyones chain with your contrarian views, but you have finally convinced me that you are so anti R, that if Hillary were to suddenly bolt and run as an a Republican , you would not only disown her but treat her with the same disdain you do for all things R....what ever deep seated hatred you have for the R party is your business, I will therefore limit my discussions with you to dog training since your hatred makes it difficult if not impossible to have any dialogue at all when it comes to politics
    BonMallari, don't you see the same deep seated hatred from both sides of the isle from 90% of posters here? I don't believe that Buzzes deep seed hatred is any different than many on here.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    BonMallari, don't you see the same deep seated hatred from both sides of the isle from 90% of posters here? I don't believe that Buzzes deep seed hatred is any different than many on here.
    there are plenty on here with some deep seeded feelings and hatred...many of whom I wont be trading Christmas cards with this season..my post was directed to one person specifically because I have had prior conversations with him, and since I would like to continue those, I think its best for us to limit our talk to dog training , since its inevitable that our paths will cross due to common acquaintences

Heck there are some on my side of the political spectrum that I will only talk dog training with because I am not conservative enough for their tastes...its all good...after all we came on this board originally to talk dogs...POTUS is a side show
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Prolly not!!,,, But what I would hope,, is that a perveyor of preparedness, might just have a stock pile a PoP TARTS,, and will be willing to part with a package or two,, just to get me through.. he can always THEN use that Gold he traded for to find more POP TARTS to replace the ones he sold to me!!

Is my thinkin as screwed up as usual??

I do agree,, debt is a HORRIBLE thing,, for ANYONE or ANY entity..

Gooser

P. S.

I just thought! Who the he!! will be makin POP TARTS!!!

Folks,,, we gotta get this thing Fixed!!!

Gooser
    Gooser - I am probably the only one posting here on POTUS who has lived through a real depression - it's not that bad - We had food, shelter & clothing - & were able to entertain ourselves - I guess that's what made us so self reliant - we made sure our families were taken care of, 1st & foremost - with a couple of good books I can entertain myself, that's why I think libraries so important - but my idea of a good book might be different than most, our local library does not stock the kinds of books I read .

You can can every thing but pork, things like beef, chicken & pheasant - & of course, all the veggies & most fruit in 1 form or another. Potatoes & such go into the root cellar - & melons keeps for sometime underneath the grain - & a ton of squash, a little butter & some brown sugar & you have a feast -

As for the Owebama train of thought - he is only a centist if you consider Lugar, McCain, Dole & company conservative - but my concern is the inability of POTUS, present & past, to attract talent, the folks running things from Clinton on have been a steady parade of incompetents - that includes the GWB administration - when was the last time there was a Secretary of the Treasury that knew squat & the fed has not had a leader since Reagan's guy - the present POTUS tried to use him but did not listen to his recommends so there we are.

The most encouraging thing was RMoney's choice of Ryan as a running mate & embracing the plan Ryan had put forth - while all of it may not fly at the least Ryan stepped forward - & contrary to what Buzz may say, much of it is very good . & for a guy who has benefitted from the system in place Buzz's thought pattern is hard to fathom.

Should RMoney be elected we as a country can look forward to 16 years of fairly stable folks in the WH - should be more than enough time to get the country really straight - the MSM won't like it nor will the prog's, but so be it .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!