The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Undecided???

I'm as conflicted as Rush. Please give me the reasons to change. We need help, and food stamps.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

one more giant postcard, half in English half in Spanish, might sway my vote one way or another.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

I dont understand when it comes to this election, how there could be an "undecided" voter.

The differences between the two parties are polar.

The president isnt KING..

Make a list of the things that are important to you. Your beliefs, social and fiscal.

then in my OPINION,, you have to come to the political realization we have a 2 party system. Prolly neither party will fullfill all your beliefs,, but I would think one of them does. Which one is it?

Just vote.

I think Local elections and the vote for your state representatives are really more important that the presidential election.

The president isnt KING. Which of the 2 parties platforms speak for you?? You have 2 choices. They are very polar.. Why the indecision??

I dont understand...

Gooser

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    I dont understand when it comes to this election, how there could be an "undecided" voter.

The differences between the two parties are polar.

The president isnt KING..

Make a list of the things that are important to you. Your beliefs, social and fiscal.

then in my OPINION,, you have to come to the political realization we have a 2 party system. Prolly neither party will fullfill all your beliefs,, but I would think one of them does. Which one is it?

Just vote.

I think Local elections and the vote for your state representatives are really more important that the presidential election.

The president isnt KING. Which of the 2 parties platforms speak for you?? You have 2 choices. They are very polar.. Why the indecision??

I dont understand...

Gooser

Gooser
    My question was legitimate.
    Most of the answers, not so much.

It's the risk one runs when posting here.
    Stan b & Elvis

I do not know anyone who is currently undecided as to "who" to vote for... I do know 3 people who claim they will not vote for president, only for the local politicians.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people who say they are undecided only say they are to try to participate in polls in order to swing it one way or the other. I don't trust anybody these days, especially ones that try to label themselves.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

The only thing I will have trouble deciding is how to protect myself financially from the catastrophe that anything resembling Romney/Ryan's economic ideas would cause this country.

Listening to Romney the last couple weeks, you would never know that he is the "extreme conservative" he fancied himself in the primary. What a LSOS.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The only thing I will have trouble deciding is how to protect myself financially from the catastrophe that anything resembling Romney/Ryan's economic ideas would cause this country.

Listening to Romney the last couple weeks, you would never know that he is the "extreme conservative" he fancied himself in the primary. What a LSOS.

If you look at Buzz's comments.. I do respect his right to voice them.. But,, This is what I dont understand about the effort people spend on Potus boards voicing their opinions. I jst dont get it..

I will never change Buzz's convictions. Nor will Buzz ever change mine..
    Our differences are great..

Our Bantor back and forth is meaningless. Its a TOTAL wast of time..

Most people who come to Potus boards are very convinced in their beliefs. I dont understand trying to convince someone to accept Mine..
    Its their soul!!! Its waht makes them as a person...

To the guy walking the fence,,,, Sooner or later ,, you have to decode who you are ,, and start living it...

I dont think it intellect to see you standing or pacing,,, wringing your hands,,, trying to decide what you believ in..

I really have no time for those that say they "Dont Vote"

I work with a guy who has the attitude that "It doesnt make a difference Who you vote for,,, We are all just circling the drain anyway"

This is not the year for Appathy.
    JMHDAO.

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Buzz : there was a time that I honestly thought you were yanking everyones chain with your contrarian views, but you have finally convinced me that you are so anti R, that if Hillary were to suddenly bolt and run as an a Republican , you would not only disown her but treat her with the same disdain you do for all things R....what ever deep seated hatred you have for the R party is your business, I will therefore limit my discussions with you to dog training since your hatred makes it difficult if not impossible to have any dialogue at all when it comes to politics
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Stan b & Elvis