RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Northwest Missouri

8K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  joel druley 
#1 ·
Any updates on the Qualifying and the Open? Thank you.

#2 ·
All I know is that the Open has a quad with 3 retired. Mama/Papa short with long flyer and long retired. I have no idea how the work is or if my dog did it or not...

#5 · (Edited)
Congrats! Kenny Trott and Marcy Wright at Horsetooth Retrievers, also to Gordon & Marlene Benn, 1ST place in the Qual with George great job!!!!
Dave Hare

#15 ·
Congrats Kenny Trott &Marcy Wright at Horsetooth Retrievers 2nd and a Jam in the Derby. Stanley your Mom Kathy Fregelette, and second mother Marcy Wright give you a BIG high five for the 2nd ,And also for making the Derby List!!! great job to all of you.
Dave Hare

#17 ·
All second hand info, but I'll do my best:

Open:
1st - Tie (I think) - Rorem
2nd - Pride - Eckett
3rd - ? - Schweikert
4th - ? - Beck
RJ - Taco - Morehouse
Not sure of JAMs.

Amateur:
1st - Hines
2nd - Skochenski
3rd - Schweikert
4th - Enmon

Not sure of JAMs.

Congrats everyone!!

#18 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/Jim Carlisle, H/Isaac Langerud, & Zoom's Viking Warrior "Leif" for WINNING the Derby at the Northwest MO RC Fall FT on 10/28/12. Excellent job Isaac:)

Also BIG CONGRATS!!! To O/Troy Sporer, H/Clint Avant, & "Tug" Boat VIII for capturing the 3rd place ribbon in the derby. This is Tug's first derby placement while running agaisnt his litter mate Leif. Way to go Clint.

#19 ·
Congratulations to all, but especially to:

Chuck Schweikert, who had a pretty good weekend

And to the Zoom/Tootsie littermates who took three of the derby placements (your little sister - Freeridin Total Recall 9.7- is rooting you all on)

#21 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/Dr.David Aul, H/Jim Beck, & Magic Trick's "Noah" for placing 3rd in the Qualifying stake at the Northwest MO RC Fall FT on 10/26/12. This is Noah & Jim's fifth placement out of six Qualifyings ran. Terrific job Beck Retrievers.

#22 ·
Congrats to all! Big Thanks to all the NW Mizzou folks especially, Sue, Jim, Northrup, Loren, Carol, Dave, Scott, Al, Bobby, bird boys, Bill and Becky Eckett and co-judge Sharon. Fun weekend watching some very good dogs and handlers!!

Thanks,

Aaron

#23 ·
Congratulations to David Aul, Jim Beck and Amy Hunt on their 4th in the Open with Shooter and a 3rd in the Qualifying with Noah. Congratulations to Vern and Kathy Hasenbank and Dealer on their Jam in the Amateur. Congratulations to Steve and Judy Blythe and Abe on their Jam in the Qualifying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.