The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: RTF, Iowa , and new freindship.

Derry Pa Blackhawk's Southern Cross SH CD 9/22/93 - 7/15/08

Default RTF, Iowa , and new friendship.

I posted last week that I was heading to Iowa to hunt, I received a PM from an RTF member that lives in Iowa and not far from where I would be. After a couple of PM's I got a phone call and we decided to hunt together the first couple days. After a short time in the field it was like hunting with an old friend. He only had a couple hours both mornings do to his son's football games but we had good fun and got a couple birds.

John, Dozer is doing great for a young dog, remember what I said trust him he will get birds for you. Hope the game went well.

Dale

BTW: Thanks Chris for tool to make this possible.
    Last edited by Dale; 10-28-2012 at 07:22 PM.

i before e except after c (friendship), glad you found a good hunting partner!

Derry Pa Blackhawk's Southern Cross SH CD 9/22/93 - 7/15/08

Whoops. I did fail english in high school.

Had fun also Dale, I can tell everyone that Dale and his 3 labs out walked me and Dozer the last two mornings. I am feeling the pain as I type. Glad that Merlin found my bird this am also. It was fun watching 4 labs work the ground and actually seeing some birds fly. We lost the game today but the boys played better than in the past against them. So we ended up with 2nd place. Hope to see you next year, and thanks for letting me join you.

six of us got 28 birds over the weekend in northern Iowa. Not as good as the good old days. but beat last year.