The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FC AFC CJ's Mr T pups

Default FC AFC CJ's Mr T pups

Looking for any info on what his pups are like in training and do they have an off switch. Also pics.
    Thanks

Have a Mr T youngster out of Alice Xander's Molly. The easiest I have trained. Wish I could get another one.
    Ed Wojciechowski

"GUNNER" MH
    "DASH" MH
    "TAZ" HRCH,RN,MH,MNH
    "Duffy" HRCH,UH, MH, HRC 500 points RIP
    "Kodi" SH, WCX- HRCH 6th Std Poodle
    "GINA" JH STD Poodle
    "Heather" HRCH, SH
    "CHIEF" JH,WCX,RN,SHR STD Poodle

pm sent to u scully

I have trained with a bunch. One was recently sold to a gentleman in northern WI. That dog was qualified before the age of 2 and had, I believe, 22 derby points.
    I train with a littermate to that dog. Nice marking dog, a little soft.
    I know of another one that was sold a few years back to a client of Andy Attar's. That dog needs a win for a FC. He is probably right around four years old now.
    All three dogs were very tractable with a high prey drive.

I have a 1 1/2 male tiger pup out of crosswinds pearl. I am inexperienced as trainer (first dog i am training myself) but we archived a JH, and a SHR (firsts for me) already. The pro I am training with says we are ready for seniors. He also feels that this is one of the most stable high drive dogs he has seen.

All that being said I can tell you this dog has drive and is real birdy. We just came home from a 9 days in SD and he was a joy in the hotel and a monster in the field. I could not ask for more. Oh and he is quiet as a mouse in the blind.

Steve

Contact Jim Van Engen Right Start Kennels at:
    jim@rightstartkennel.com
    Or
    Kevin Cheff Flint River Retrievers at:
    kgcheff@yahoo.com

They have both train a few of Tiger's offsprings in their early stage and are the right persons to ask how trainable they are.
    Tiger has 6 offsprings that made the Derby list, others with Derby points, 12 QAA (QAA # is probably greater) and a few MH, SH and JH. Has some with HRC titles. The youngest 2012 NARC Qualifier, B Bumble. Various with open or aa placements.
    Very good numbers for the amount of times bred comparing to other studs.
    You can also contact Fred Kampo, Tiger's owner at:
    kampspruce@AOL.com
    Last edited by TonyRodgz; 10-30-2012 at 11:47 PM.
    Premier's Carbon Star
    by The Era of Zeus MH (NFC Patton x Ivy QAA by FC AFC Rudy) x
    HR Buck Creek Lexus by Widgeon JH (NAFC Carbon x Splash QAA by FC AFC Cougar)

Carbon Star Katniss
    By FC AFC Windy City's Mighty Mouse (NAFC Carbon x FC AFC Cody) x Flirt'n Lean Lex of Babyduck SH (NAFC Grady x Flirt QAA by NFC Chopper)

CJ's Mister T is the sire of the youngest dog to qualify for and run the National Am this past year (I believe he had just turned 2) named B Bumble***, or "Stinger". I don't have one of his pups but have researched him for a potential future breeding and seems to throw some pretty nice pups.
    God bless!- Jamee

When you stop having fun, it's time to quit!!
    "If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either"- Author unknown

My team:
    HR Dr. J's RxRated High Caliber JH "Kali"
    White Oak's Change of Plans "Bodee"
    #1 cheerleader: SJ's Gotta-Lot-A Go Lil "Jake"

Gone but never forgotten:
    HR Stevie-Joe's Super "Star"- my heart dog, I love you baby
    October 24, 2001-January 6, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jamee Strange View Post
    CJ's Mister T is the sire of the youngest dog to qualify for and run the National Am this past year (I believe he had just turned 2) named B Bumble***, or "Stinger". I don't have one of his pups but have researched him for a potential future breeding and seems to throw some pretty nice pups.
    Stinger was 2 yrs 7 mos when Qual for the NARC. He just turned 3 on September 24. People like him so much that he had been bred to 3 or 4 times before the age of 3.
    Premier's Carbon Star

Carbon Star Katniss
    By FC AFC Windy City's Mighty Mouse (NAFC Carbon x FC AFC Cody) x Flirt'n Lean Lex of Babyduck SH (NAFC Grady x Flirt QAA by NFC Chopper)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRodgz View Post
    Stinger was 2 yrs 7 mos when Qual for the NARC. He just turned 3 on September 24. People like him so much that he had been bred to 3 or 4 times before the age of 3.
    Thanks for clearing up the age thing. I wasn't sure exactly how old he was at the time, but I knew he was the youngest. A friend of mine bred to him and that was one of the things she told me when she decided that.
    God bless!- Jamee

When you stop having fun, it's time to quit!!
    "If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either"- Author unknown

My team:
    HR Dr. J's RxRated High Caliber JH "Kali"
    White Oak's Change of Plans "Bodee"
    #1 cheerleader: SJ's Gotta-Lot-A Go Lil "Jake"

Gone but never forgotten:
    HR Stevie-Joe's Super "Star"- my heart dog, I love you baby
    October 24, 2001-January 6, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRodgz View Post
    Stinger qualified for the 2012 NARC within his first 3 AA career stakes including a 1st and a 2nd two ft's in a row respectively. After that he has been consistent with a 3rd and a various JAMS.
    Premier's Carbon Star

Carbon Star Katniss