The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty Will Be On The Ballot This Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    No, no one said that!

But, as a free American you would be treated as an adult and free to make those decissions for yourself. Thus allowing you to grow you own it that is what you wanted to. Or, distill your own whiskey. Libertarian principles are a return to personal responsibilites for one's actions.
    who is stopping you...as I hear it the 'shiners are still in your neck of the woods, and the Honey Badger could share with you and JJ (when he gets out of the pokey)
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    who is stopping you...as I hear it the 'shiners are still in your neck of the woods, and the Honey Badger could share with you and JJ (when he gets out of the pokey)
    Come on Bon, I expect a more intelligent agruement from you than this dribble.

I guess we need to lock Honey Badger and JJ up for breaking a bad law. While we are at it, instead of letting HB play Football, lets make a career criminal out of him! WE all know how much worse pot is compared to whiskey. Afterall, drunks kill people on the road and beat spouses, which is much better than being peaceful and going to sleep.
    Heck, if they would just stick with whiskey and cigerettes like the kids use to do there wouldn't be a problem! It is a great injustice to ruin the lives of people for bad laws.

But then again, you must like the government telling you how you have to live.

This is part of the mentallity that supports Romney. The live like I say to live crowd!
    Last edited by Franco; 10-31-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I guess we need to lock Honey Badger and JJ up for breaking a bad law. While we are at it, instead of letting HB play Football, lets make a career criminal out of him! WE all know how much worse pot is compared to whiskey. Afterall, drunks kill people on the road and beat spouses, which is much better than being peaceful and going to sleep.
    Heck, if they would just stick with whiskey and cigerettes like the kids use to do there wouldn't be a problem! It is a great injustice to ruin the lives of people for bad laws.

This is part of the mentallity that supports Romney. The live like I say to live crowd!
    What a crock of total BS! The kid had the world by the tail. All he had to do is keep his nose clean, play football and go to class... And he would be a millionaire in a year or two... Heck he may be anyway. People like you excusing his poor behavior is what leads to more of it.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    What a crock of total BS! The kid had the world by the tail. All he had to do is keep his nose clean, play football and go to class... And he would be a millionaire in a year or two... Heck he may be anyway. People like you excusing his poor behavior is what leads to more of it.
    What poor behavior? That he like pot over whiskey? I'd say that is a smart young man that is a victim of a bad law!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Dear Mr Wallace,

Unlike your country of Scotland 400 years ago, people in modern day America are scared to be truely Free. We have become use to an over-bearing central government that tells us how we must live. We like being taken care of by the central government and are more than willing to cede our Liberties to them because we have become an incompetant lot that depends on big government to do our thinking for us. And, most really don't care that we are losing more and more of our Liberties every day, just as long as we are not bothered. Yes, we are more then happy to work for our government as they have become the priviledged class.

Signed,

Democrats and Republicans
    Yeah well why not compare to Scotland today rather than 400 years ago! While they may have a small group that wants to break away from the UK, those people are far far left. Many trades are Union and you can't have a business license without following the union BS.
    YOu have to give your employees an insane amount of paid holidays and vacation.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

What poor behavior? That he like pot over whiskey? I'd say that is a smart young man that is a victim of a bad law!
    Pretty smart all right. Kicked off one of the best teams in the country, then busted by the law again... Really showing great judgement to the NFL scouts. He'll probably be found dead in a crack house one day.
    Bill Davis

How the extreme right, the new Conservatives love to sidetrack the issues!

Both the Dems an the Repubs have grown the debt and deficit! The bigger the deficit and the bigger the government, the more Freedom and Liberties we ceded to them. That is the big picture!

you have me figured out wrong..I choose not to partake, if thats what floats your boat have at it, just dont let me catch you selling to any kids, and dont be driving my son's school bus, if you hit my car or run me over I will take a nine iron to your car first and then your skull if I get up off the ground
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Billy O'Reilly is on. You and he can agree on your crazy points. There is zero credible research that shows pot is a gateway drug! The kid is a victim of a bad law, period.

What about the deficit?

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    you have me figured out wrong..I choose not to partake, if thats what floats your boat have at it, just dont let me catch you selling to any kids, and dont be driving my son's school bus, if you hit my car or run me over I will take a nine iron to your car first and then your skull if I get up off the ground
    Your kids bus driver can buy booze. I would be much more concerned with that!

P S

Your losing it.

Tell us how Romneycare differs from Obamacare.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-31-2012 at 07:56 PM.