The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Liberty Will Be On The Ballot This Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Your kids bus driver can buy booze. I would be much more concerned with that!
    I dont want the bus driver stoned or drunk while on the job..what they do in the privacy of their home is up to them,same goes for the bedroom, the govt stays the heck out
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I dont want the bus driver stoned or drunk while on the job..what they do in the privacy of their home is up to them,same goes for the bedroom, the govt stays the heck out
    No the gov doesn't stay out! It is illegal. There are people sitting in prisons for having small quanities of pot in thier homes. Especially, people that live in the south! Yet, there are drunks that have killed others on the raod that are free.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-31-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Franco, your chance of winning this argument is about the same as the government winning the war on weed!

Everyone who knows, knows there is no rationale for it on any level but you will never see an office older with the nads to make the stand publicly.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American, though it may be too little too late now.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Franco, your chance of winning this argument is about the same as the government winning the war on weed!

Everyone who knows, knows there is no rationale for it on any level but you will never see an office older with the nads to make the stand publicly.

JS
    There are a number of politicians that have been outspoken on the War On Drugs and its failure.

Colorado will be a major force on Tuesday to bring some sanity to the issue. Then, there is the medical use for relief in pain which big pharma has been spending millions on to prevent the medical use. Much better to keep folks on pain meds with all the side affects than an organic compound that does the same job.

http://jco.ascopubs.org/content/9/7/1314.abstract
    Almost one half (48%) would prescribe marijuana to some of their patients if it were legal.
    48% of Oncologist support pot for the treatment of pain!

Again, this is just a side issue to the bigger issues that ail this country. Issues like the ecomony, Monetary and Foreign Policy which Romney and Obama just represent more of the same old failed policies!

The Democrats have failed us.
    The Republicans have failed us.

If 5% of the American voters vote Libertarian, then Libertarian candidates can no longer be ignored in Presidential debates. There would be other ideas and other candidates outside of the two dysfunction parties in local, state and Federal government.

No more two party monopoly!

And, if Romney loses on Tuesday, the Repub Party is done, finished, kaput! That's because the Repub brand is damaged beyond repair. Today's new Conservatives have given the party a bad reputation and the great majority of young voters and women want nothing to do with this new Conservatism. If Romney wins, the Repubs can hold on hold on for a few more years. If he loses, the party is over and the nation's third oldest party, the Libertarian Party, will be the new viable party with fresh ideas and a fresh platform better suited for the here and now!

BTW, Presidential candidate Libertarian Gary Johnson has run 75 Triathalons and climbed Mt Everest over the past 5 years! Not to shabby of an x-hippie!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

What poor behavior? That he like pot over whiskey? I'd say that is a smart young man that is a victim of a bad law!
    In addition to liking it, he was selling it. What part of the 'bad law" did he break? Being a user which he is or being a dealer which he is? I guess it's OK by you to determine which laws are good and which ones are bad. And I guess if I disagree with you, I'm the one that is wrong.

Oh, by the way. Why should we listen to or appreciate the opinions of anyone that can't figure figure out how to use spell check?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post

Oh, by the way. Why should we listen to or appreciate the opinions of anyone that can't figure figure out how to use spell check?
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American, though it may be too little too late now.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    In addition to liking it, he was selling it. What part of the 'bad law" did he break? Being a user which he is or being a dealer which he is? I guess it's OK by you to determine which laws are good and which ones are bad. And I guess if I disagree with you, I'm the one that is wrong.

Got you facts wrong once again, he was not selling it!

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Opps!! But I spelled it correctly.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Got you facts wrong once again, he was not selling it!
    What were the scales and bags for? Did he want to make sure that he was "giving it away" in equal amounts? Wake up Franco.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

There are a number of politicians that have been outspoken on the War On Drugs and its failure.

Colorado will be a major force on Tuesday to bring some sanity to the issue. Then, there is the medical use for relief in pain which big pharma has been spending millions on to prevent the medical use. Much better to keep folks on pain meds with all the side affects than an organic compound that does the same job.

http://jco.ascopubs.org/content/9/7/1314.abstract
    Almost one half (48%) would prescribe marijuana to some of their patients if it were legal.
    48% of Oncologist support pot for the treatment of pain!

Again, this is just a side issue to the bigger issues that ail this country. Issues like the ecomony, Monetary and Foreign Policy which Romney and Obama just represent more of the same old failed policies!

The Democrats have failed us.
    The Republicans have failed us.

If 5% of the American voters vote Libertarian, then Libertarian candidates can no longer be ignored in Presidential debates. There would be other ideas and other candidates outside of the two dysfunction parties in local, state and Federal government.

No more two party monopoly!

And, if Romney loses on Tuesday, the Repub Party is done, finished, kaput! That's because the Repub brand is damaged beyond repair. Today's new Conservatives have given the party a bad reputation and the great majority of young voters and women want nothing to do with this new Conservatism. If Romney wins, the Repubs can hold on hold on for a few more years. If he loses, the party is over and the nation's third oldest party, the Libertarian Party, will be the new viable party with fresh ideas and a fresh platform better suited for the here and now!

might want to check the date on your article...that random survey is over 20 years old, and it was done using oncologists.....lets see one using pain management doctors, and hopefully done within the last couple of years
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"