The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2012 NRC - Montgomery, TX - Attendance Question

I actually videod the 9th/10th series of the 2000 National in Ardmore. Noone said a word to me. One of the coolest things I witnessed (and taped) was 2000 NFC-Prize's 9th series water marks. Unbelievable!!! So good was the memory bird, that I only saw him leave the line and exit the water at the bird. He stayed in the water down the shore the whole way. I think that he was the only dog to do that mark so clean. The saddest moment was Lean Mac's 8th series water blind.
    Not quite sure where the tapes are though.
    We are only as good as those that surround us.

Birthplace to:
    •FC-BAYOU TECHE TEX-'09 Nat'l Finalist
    •FC-BUTCH's DREAM CODE of TCR-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    •FC-DREAM DANCIN'-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    Gettin' Jiggy Widdit-MH
    Dancin' Dreamer Kate-MH (•FC-"FINN",QAA-"Coal"-MNHofF, QAAs-"Tank", QAA-"Allie", MH-"Tease", QAA-"Hardy", MNH-Ruby)

RIP Sweet mama Dancy!!!

I'm gonna make it out there for at least a couple of days next week. Looking forward to it.
    Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Default Lean Mac

You have to be a very nice person. I was just fiddiling through the RTF and I happened to come across your post. Amazing very amazing for I had gone out early with both dogs 3rd and 6th as I recall and I stayed to help. When Mac and Mike came back to the truck I just hugged him. The hearing,the white styrafoam cup, increasing wind velosity and just old age. David-that was one of the real memories I ave of this sport. It is very refreshing to find a compassionate person and I commend you. I have never had a dog that didn't live in the house or ride on the front seat and it is wonderful for me to have read your post-having shared the EXACTLY same emotions . Best Lanse