The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Banned

Default Chris Christie and the Pres

I see they were working pretty closely to get the resources needed to help with the disaster. Christie even praised the President for his help. didn't see any animosity between them either. Just two people working for the overall good.

I very much likes the comment Chris made in one press confrence. Something like "You all know me, if he was doing a bad job I would be the first to tell you." His state is devastated. He knows it is not politic time but people time. I trust him if he says the President is doing good in New Jersy. Don't mean I am gonna vote for him is 4 days but if Chris likes what he is doing in Joisy, I say Cool! Poor folk got the long roe to hoe, ya know?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken, you better give that guy a call and share your diet secret with him!

He ain't gonna be around in 2016.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ...​ at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

I have dropped 86 lbs in the last 24 months, thank you for noticing. And it actually pisses me off as I would like to be able to say in casual conversation like this “Yup I lost a hundred pounds, AND I CAN’T” pesky 15 lbs kickin’ my ass. FOR MONTHS!!!!! I am going 5 up 5 down but averaging a frisky 220 lbs. Man setting decoys in the swamp is so much easier I tell ya. And my sit ups and pull ups ( don’t snicker I can do pull ups now!!) number have significantly increased. But on topic to Chris, he’s a porker. And he must realize he is a porker. Although, I was Soooo Huge, for at least 2 decades and thought I was healthy??????? How the flock is that even possible??? Funny sub-story, Shaving one morning, the day my Adams apple appeared from the depths of lost flabbiness, I thought I had a tumor and was going to die….. I actually went to the doctor. I am sure he still laughs about it.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I have dropped 86 lbs in the last 24 months, thank you for noticing. And it actually pisses me off as I would like to be able to say in casual conversation like this “Yup I lost a hundred pounds, AND I CAN’T” pesky 15 lbs kickin’ my ass. FOR MONTHS!!!!! I am going 5 up 5 down but averaging a frisky 220 lbs. Man setting decoys in the swamp is so much easier I tell ya. And my sit ups and pull ups ( don’t snicker I can do pull ups now!!) number have significantly increased. But on topic to Chris, he’s a porker. And he must realize he is a porker. Although, I was Soooo Huge, for at least 2 decades and thought I was healthy??????? How the flock is that even possible??? Funny sub-story, Shaving one morning, the day my Adams apple appeared from the depths of lost flabbiness, I thought I had a tumor and was going to die….. I actually went to the doctor. I am sure he still laughs about it.
    Good for you Ken. There are some people in my life that struggle with there weight and its a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I see they were working pretty closely to get the resources needed to help with the disaster. Christie even praised the President for his help. didn't see any animosity between them either. Just two people working for the overall good.
    Does anyone have any idea when this "overall good" is gonna happen?

Some people in NY andNJ are curious.
    Stan b & Elvis

Christie and Obamas photo op hasn't helped the people who are diving into dumpsters to find food. They are cold, hungry, standing in line for 6-8 hours just to try and get gas. A resident from Staten Island just this AM , said lots of Gov people including Big Janet are driving through the area but there has been no help. The same question is asked over and over wheres the help? So now they are using facebook to form vounteer groups to try and help one another, while another big storm is on its way. (Obamas katrina)
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-03-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Congrats Ken, most people have to get a divorce to drop that much dead weight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Does anyone have any idea when this "overall good" is gonna happen?

Some people in NY andNJ are curious.
    I think that Gov Christie and the pres are trying to get the help and supplies needed. Probably not as quickly as the resources should get there. But, I do believe they are trying.

Any President and any Governor would be trying as hard as they can, obama didnt do anyting special for once he is doing his job. Go there, survey the damage, have a photo op, make promises and leave. Its obamas katrina.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-03-2012 at 05:39 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )