The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Looks like Man Love to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Any President and any Governor would be trying as hard as they can, obama didnt do anyting special for once he is doing his job. Go there, survey the damage, have a photo op, make promises and leave. Its obamas katrina.
    Holy cow, you really hate the man don't you. If he walked on water you still would not believe that he did. It would have to be some govt cover conspiracy to make him look like he did. Chris Christie even said that the president was doing a very good job in the help he is giving. He cancelled campaign dates to go to the disaster area. So are you saying that the previous pres didn't handle Katrina very well either? Were you sreaming that the president wasn't doing his job during Katrina? Or, was it that he was doing everything he could and that's a good job by the republican president, or as Jesse Ventura calls them, "Rebloodlicans"? You think the "Rebloodlicans" can do no wrong and the "Democrips" are the most evil thing on the planet, next to Obama of course. HA HA HA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Holy cow, you really hate the man don't you. If he walked on water you still would not believe that he did. It would have to be some govt cover conspiracy to make him look like he did. Chris Christie even said that the president was doing a very good job in the help he is giving. He cancelled campaign dates to go to the disaster area. So are you saying that the previous pres didn't handle Katrina very well either? Were you sreaming that the president wasn't doing his job during Katrina? Or, was it that he was doing everything he could and that's a good job by the republican president, or as Jesse Ventura calls them, "Rebloodlicans"? You think the "Rebloodlicans" can do no wrong and the "Democrips" are the most evil thing on the planet, next to Obama of course. HA HA HA!!!
    What you are seeing is a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

He did what's expected of him. Nothing more nothing less. He's the President, it's his job.
    I haven't seen him walk on water or balance a budget. The difference between bushes Katrina and obamas Katrina..... ..these people are not sitting and waiting on he gov they are pitching in and doing what needs to be done. Prayers sent to all of them.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-03-2012 at 07:03 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

He did what's expected of him. Nothing more nothing less. He's the President, it's his job.
    I haven't seen him walk on water or balance a budget.
    What would you have him do? He is in the middle of a contest for his job. You yourself say he did what's expected of him. Nothing more, nothing less. I never said that he walked on water either, nor did I say he balanced a budget. I merely stated that if he did in fact walk on water, you would not believe it because of who he is. You would never be satisfied with anything he did, no matter how good it may be. I will ask you again. did you decry the previous president during Katrina? Just answer the question please.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    What would you have him do? He is in the middle of a contest for his job. You yourself say he did what's expected of him. Nothing more, nothing less. I never said that he walked on water either, nor did I say he balanced a budget. I merely stated that if he did in fact walk on water, you would not believe it because of who he is. You would never be satisfied with anything he did, no matter how good it may be. I will ask you again. did you decry the previous president during Katrina? Just answer the question please.
    Doesn't matter... He's got 3 days left. Then he's a lame duck.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Doesn't matter... He's got 3 days left. Then he's a lame duck.
    That is quite possible that he will not win. Whatever the outcome of the election is, we all need to come together as one team and get the country back on track. Who has the retriever that is going to chase down the cripple, or otherwise known as, "lame duck"?

A president promises everything he can, to help the people. Bush did and Obama did. What do you think Obama would do say I'm sorry your on your own? It's his job. I know its something we are not used to seeing, Obama acting like the president.
    Obama has a better chance of walking on water than lowering unemployment, cutting the debt, or living up to any other promise he made four years ago.
    I dont know who will win I pray its Romney but who knows.

Welcome back M.S.
    (On the main retriever page there is a site to make a donation to help the animals that are victims of this storm.)
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-03-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

A president promises everything he can, to help the people. Bush did and Obama did. What do you think Obama would do say I'm sorry your on your own? It's his job. I know its something we are not used to seeing, Obama acting like the president.
    Obama has a better chance of walking on water than lowering unemployment, cutting the debt, or living up to any other promise he made four years ago.
    I dont know who will win I pray its Romney but who knows.

Welcome back M.S.
    (On the main retriever page there is a site to make a donation to help the animals that are victims of this storm.)
    I am glad to be back. I have pledged to be better behaved than my initial stay. I just hope that whomever gets elected, that the congress and senate put all the BS aside and work together toward a common goal of making this country great again.

Just last month there were so many people on here moaning about the deficit and blaming Obama for it. Where are you now? Do you even know how much this is going to cost? The air force is flying cargo plans full of energy company trucks and staff. Who is going to pay for that? Those poor people taking money away for those of you who have worked so hard.

Romney wants to get rid of FEMA or flip flopped and now won't even answer any questions about it.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.