The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Yeah murral all of those rich, democrat politicians earned their money by accomplishing noble endeavors!
    Did Murral delete a post were he was talking about all Republican politicians making their money that way, or was he simply talking about the way Romney got his money?

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I guess you may be right. If he became wealthy by inventing something, or a medical breakthrough, or something that is not a predatory practice at the expense of working people, I would be ok with that. the way he made his wealth, in my opinion, is not a noble way to get rich. he did come from money as well. When you brag about "liking" to fire people, doesn't show much compassion for your fellow human being.
    How did Obama create his wealth?
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I'd like to know that also. He didn't do it on a Presidential salary.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

At least Obama has a pension Romney doesn't
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cockfield View Post
    I'd like to know that also. He didn't do it on a Presidential salary.
    Mostly by writing books that nobody read...

Dubious real estate investment with convict Tony Rezko...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Mostly by writing books that nobody read...

Dubious real estate investment with convict Tony Rezko...
    Don't forget Michele's $300K per year job that was created for her at a Chicago hospital that didn't require her to show up nor did they replace her when she left.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Why hate anyone's wealth and success? Wouldn't it be better to have a job, work hard, have money left in your paycheck, pay less in taxes and have money in the bank as well. People want jobs, moms want jobs, we want to buy Xmas gifts, buy gas, food pay our bills, have a roof over our head, put money away for our kids college and hopefully leave them something when we die. In the last 4 years these simple things have been taken away from a lot of people you may be next. Ask them if 4 years ago they ever thought they would be in this situation? I'm sure the answer is NO. We have to try for better we can't settle anymore its time to move on .

I voted for a better future not for revenge. Revenge for what? Because Romney is successful? because he had the nerve to challange obama, or is he playing the race card ...once again.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-05-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Hey Murral,
    Well, what about all of those noble politicians?

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I guess you may be right. If he became wealthy by inventing something, or a medical breakthrough, or something that is not a predatory practice at the expense of working people, I would be ok with that. the way he made his wealth, in my opinion, is not a noble way to get rich. he did come from money as well. When you brag about "liking" to fire people, doesn't show much compassion for your fellow human being.
    Murral,

Bain bought failing companies that they though had some value. Most of those companies would have closed if Bain hadn't bought them. Some companies were able to continue, some still failed. Some of the success include Staples, Sports Authority and Brookstone.

Of course Bain replaced people in failing companies. If they were doing a good job the company would not have been going broke. I'm sure all the employees that have kept their jobs because Bain turned their employer around 'like' what Bain did.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I don't know how he made his wealth. I am quite sure if it was shady, someone here would've found it and let us all know.