The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Hey Murral,
    Well, what about all of those noble politicians?
    I don't think there is such an animal. they're all crooks. Dems and Repubs.

In his most recent financial disclosure from 2011, Obama and his wife reported having between $200,000 and $450,000 in the Vanguard 500 Index Fund, which invests in the largest U.S. corporations. According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, as of Sept. 30, 2011, the fund’s biggest holding was 8,272,039 shares of Apple Inc., then valued at $3.2 billion.
    The New York Times reported in January:
    Not long ago, Apple boasted that its products were made in America. Today, few are. Almost all of the 70 million iPhones, 30 million iPads and 59 million other products Apple sold last year were manufactured overseas….
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Yeah but you stated that you couldn't vote for Romney because he didn't earn his money in a noble way which implies that obama and the politicians you support do. So what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Yeah but you stated that you couldn't vote for Romney because he didn't earn his money in a noble way which implies that obama and the politicians you support do. So what gives?
    Murral won't admit it, but his union roots won't allow him to vote republican regardless of who it is. He thinks they are all big, bad rich guys like the guys he hated in high school...

Two time union member regards...
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Murral won't admit it, but his union roots won't allow him to vote republican regardless of who it is. He thinks they are all big, bad rich guys like the guys he hated in high school...

You are correct. So what if I am sticking to my roots? Have you always been a republican and big bad rich guy that I hated in High school? I am loyal to a fault. sorry, just the way I'm wired.

I don't think the word you are looking for is loyal I think the correct word is hypocrite.

Banned

I have also been in the workforce long enough that I have seen good times when a democrat has been in office. When the republicans have been in office, I seem to have bad luck. Maybe it's a coincidence, just my life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I have also been in the workforce long enough that I have seen good times when a democrat has been in office. When the republicans have been in office, I seem to have bad luck. Maybe it's a coincidence, just my life experiences.
    Just because YOU had bad times doesn't necessarily correlate to the fault of the president. I personally have received generous raises every year Obama has been in office and been sent on many business trips, etc. Do I think any of that had to do with Obama? No of course not I busted my ass and made my life better. I am not currently a big bad rich guy but I certainly don't fault him for being one especially since I am trying to become a rich guy one day

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    So much for your line of bull when you first came on the board about being a middle of the road kind of independent type... I know that's code for liberal every time I hear it...
    Bill Davis

Banned

So much for your line of bull when you first came on the board about being a middle of the road kind of independent type... I know that's code for liberal every time I hear it...
    don't change the subject. Answer the question. Have you always been a republican and a big bad rich guy that I hated in high school?