The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Obama is stumped at math passed the 7th grade level ( his own words) so how will he balance a budget. Oh thats right he's going to bring us together, and calm the seas well he's done a great job at that. This from the man that said VOTE FOR REVENGE!
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-06-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Oh he can take it. I believe he dispatched you with his last post.
    That is your opinion. I don't feel dispatched at all.

Banned

Oh he can take it. I believe he dispatched you with his last post.
    Care to share where he dispatched me. walking to get an aspirin isn't dispatching, it's taking an injury timeout.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Murral, I never said I was not enjoying life, but I do plan for things and make wise choices. I do not want to leave all my money to my kids, but I sure do not want to leave them with my debt. That is what I was trying to explain to you about money and how the liberals spend like there is no tomorrow, not very grown up behavior. No one should live pay check to pay check. If you are then you are not really enjoying yourself. There is nothing wrong with being prepared for a rainy day or a future where you can relax. I been and done many things in my life, more than most people, but it is because we worked hard and spend wisely. I expect my government to live within there means, just like we do.

Since you hate rich people, why do you not take a look at how the president and his family spend their vacations. They seen like the rich people you so love to hate. Only they are enjoying your money that you worked for and he barely shows up to work. I do not consider hunting for votes none stop his whole time in public office as work. That is not the sign of a hard working man trying to make this country better.

Terri
    do a quick search on how many days vacation he has taken in his 4 years and how many bush took in his first 4 years. who barely shows/showed up to work? I don't hate all rich people, just the ones that think they are better than someone else because they have a bigger bank account than someone else. Most Republicans fall into that category. If you don't have lots of money and think like they do, you're a loser, and a taker, or a leech.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Care to share where he dispatched me. walking to get an aspirin isn't dispatching, it's taking an injury timeout.
    He basically sent you to your room without diner just as I'm about to do.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

You are not my daddy and I don't have to listen to you. i will stay right here, eat a candy bar, and there is nothing you can do about it. HA HA HA!!!

Banned

And just FYI. You telling me to go to my room is like me telling you to go to your room. You won't listen to me either. Just in case you might though, why don't you go lay by your dish and be a good puppy, and please don't pee on the floor.

Murral, Many democrats sit around whining, "poor me" instead of getting out there and making their life better. Since you stated that you spend all your money as some as you make it, I'm sure it is not hard to have a bigger bank account than you. That is not my fault, that is your fault. Like my husband always tells our kids people do not plan to fail, they fail to plan. If you do not have a plan and then you expect me to support you then you are a loser, taker, and a leech by definition of each of those words.

The problem with BO and vacation is he and his wife do not think I should be able to keep my money to use on a vacation, but I should have no problem with him going on vacation using my money. There is a T-shirt that says I should be more concerned with how Mitt spends his money than I'm with how Obama spends my money. Tell me when our current guy in office has shown up to work? He has been hunting votes, since the first time I heard his name from my family that still live in the worst state in the union.

Terri

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Murral, Many democrats sit around whining, "poor me" instead of getting out there and making their life better. Since you stated that you spend all your money as some as you make it, I'm sure it is not hard to have a bigger bank account than you. That is not my fault, that is your fault. Like my husband always tells our kids people do not plan to fail, they fail to plan. If you do not have a plan and then you expect me to support you then you are a loser, taker, and a leech by definition of each of those words.

The problem with BO and vacation is he and his wife do not think I should be able to keep my money to use on a vacation, but I should have no problem with him going on vacation using my money. There is a T-shirt that says I should be more concerned with how Mitt spends his money than I'm with how Obama spends my money. Tell me when our current guy in office has shown up to work? He has been hunting votes, since the first time I heard his name from my family that still live in the worst state in the union.

Terri
    First off. I don't expect you to take care of me. I have taken care of myself my entire life. I've never asked for a free handout, too much pride for that. I do have a plan, I am going to live life to the fullest while I am here, because I don't how long my stay is going to be. I am not leaving any money for my kids or grandkids to fight over. I have enough life insurance to cover any outstanding debts I may have upon my departure. Let's just suffice it to say you will never agree with me and I will never agree with you. You live your life the way you choose and I will live mine the way I choose. I am not asking you or anybody else to take care of me. I have gotten by my entire life without anybody's help, including my parents. they couldn't afford it, so I just did what my dad taught me. work hard, enjoy life and don't expect anybody to take care of you. Some people choose to be a penny pincher, if that's your thing, go for it. Just don't look down at me because I choose to spend my money differently than you, and don't think you are better than me because you have acquired wealth by your lifestyle choice. I am no better than you, nor are you any better than me. Just different lifestyles. Fair Enough?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Obama is stumped at math passed the 7th grade level ( his own words) so how will he balance a budget. Oh thats right he's going to bring us together, and calm the seas well he's done a great job at that. This from the man that said VOTE FOR REVENGE!
    That's why you have accountants do the math for you. there are these new contraptions now called a calculator. LOL!!!