The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Banned

Where did Mr. Davis go? dish it out but can't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Where did Mr. Davis go? dish it out but can't take it.
    Oh he can take it. I believe he dispatched you with his last post.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Murral, I never said I was not enjoying life, but I do plan for things and make wise choices. I do not want to leave all my money to my kids, but I sure do not want to leave them with my debt. That is what I was trying to explain to you about money and how the liberals spend like there is no tomorrow, not very grown up behavior. No one should live pay check to pay check. If you are then you are not really enjoying yourself. There is nothing wrong with being prepared for a rainy day or a future where you can relax. I been and done many things in my life, more than most people, but it is because we worked hard and spend wisely. I expect my government to live within there means, just like we do.

Since you hate rich people, why do you not take a look at how the president and his family spend their vacations. They seen like the rich people you so love to hate. Only they are enjoying your money that you worked for and he barely shows up to work. I do not consider hunting for votes none stop his whole time in public office as work. That is not the sign of a hard working man trying to make this country better.

Terri

There are areas of N.J that haven't seen any help yet, can't get gas, don't have any power, Mr President where are you? Oh, today he is staying in and playing basketball while the next storm will be here tomorrow bringing winds, rain and snow. We all knew this storm was coming days in advance you would think they could have been better prepared. I hope he stays warm while the people are suffering.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    during a national disaster of this magnitude, it is the responsibility of the govt to do all that it can to help as many people as they can..now is not the time to nitpick over how much it will cost..BUT people can not expect the govt to rebuild ALL that they lost, its just not realistic...it looks like some people planned and got wiped out and it also looks like many did absolutely zero planning and got wiped out..so who gets helped first

As for FEMA it needs to be overhauled, we havent even seen the first of the trailers,debit cards or checks being distributed, but there is little doubt that those who really need the help probably wont get it, and many will scam the system and get help that they are not entitled to

Bon you hit the nail on the head there. I was 16 years old during the record Mississippi flood of 1993 ,our house had water in the second story and we stayed at a Red Cross shelter for several months ,due to several factors .1 being that unlike Sandy it stayed around for weeks,so know one could survey the damage until it was gone. once it was over FEMA drug their feet on any kind of help to working people ,but I remember one of our neighbors moving their things out until they found out they would be compensated for their losses since they where on government aid ,so they moved their things back into their house and kept it all on the lowest level. Well, they where the one first one to receive money and where proud of it,they where the type that had worked the system for many years so they knew the ins and outs of collecting free money.

After that my parents where almost 2 years on getting any money back that they paid out of pocket to rent a house and be able to move on (our area was deemed flood plain and no longer livable) . During this 2 year period they where under so much stress that my dad had 4 heart attacks in one day and the stress eventually led to my parents divorce. That flood changed my life.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    If you haven't heard Romneys specifics you haven't been listening..
    Lets hear the Romney specifics Cyndi

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Sure, but so what? That is the goal of every opposing party leader. Harry Reid is already on record saying he will not work with President Romney... We better win the senate too so that won't be an issue.
    Sadly this is one of the few posts of yours that I somewhat agree with.
    Something needs to be done with our two party system when the parties leaders goal is to block the other party ideas; as opposed to doing whats best for the USA

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Sadly this is one of the few posts of yours that I somewhat agree with.
    Something needs to be done with our two party system when the parties leaders goal is to block the other party ideas; as opposed to doing whats best for the USA
    That's exactly what our system of professional politicians that are funded by special interest has done. And that's on both sides of the aisle. Public office is no longer civic duty but a profession for most of these people and the only way they keep their jobs is to fight tooth and nail for the group responsible for getting them elected.

Your a big boy you have eyes you and ears. If you chose to be deaf and blind I can 't help you. Im sure you already voted for your buddy obama.

Dont you want to continue to argue over the DNA on George Zimmermans gun?
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-06-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Let's hear the Obama specifics other than raise taxes and spend us into oblivion? He's had four years and the man can't even get a budget vote from a Democrat!
    Bill Davis