The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Murral, that is the thing about you and other liberals making assumptions about others. I know you spend money like there is no tomorrow because that is what you shared. You call me a penny pincher, when you know next to nothing about what I have done with my money. I did not say I never spend money, far from it. I told you I spend money wisely, which are two totally different things. The money we have has come from working hard and I want to spend my money the way I see best, not give it to the government to waste and do more harm than good.
    If you are truly the hard working guy you claim to be why do you want to support a government that does not value hard work? That is what happens when you let the government decide how to spend your money. If I chose to help someone in need, which we do every month, I want to pick the people I help in the way that will do the most good. I do not just throw money at everyone that walks up to me with their hands out. I want a plan to be in place that will get them on their feet, so there is money available for the next person that may come along that needs help because of a bad situation. It is so much easier for a group to help one person at a time than the way the government has been handling the most needy for too long. Adding to the list of people on government aid does not get people out of poverty. Keeping people in poverty, by giving them pennies, instead of a plan to make dollars is just cruel.

Terri

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Murral, that is the thing about you and other liberals making assumptions about others. I know you spend money like there is no tomorrow because that is what you shared. You call me a penny pincher, when you know next to nothing about what I have done with my money. I did not say I never spend money, far from it. I told you I spend money wisely, which are two totally different things. The money we have has come from working hard and I want to spend my money the way I see best, not give it to the government to waste and do more harm than good.
    If you are truly the hard working guy you claim to be why do you want to support a government that does not value hard work? That is what happens when you let the government decide how to spend your money. If I chose to help someone in need, which we do every month, I want to pick the people I help in the way that will do the most good. I do not just throw money at everyone that walks up to me with their hands out. I want a plan to be in place that will get them on their feet, so there is money available for the next person that may come along that needs help because of a bad situation. It is so much easier for a group to help one person at a time than the way the government has been handling the most needy for too long. Adding to the list of people on government aid does not get people out of poverty. Keeping people in poverty, by giving them pennies, instead of a plan to make dollars is just cruel.

Terri
    You are correct, I do not know how you spend your money or have spent it in the past. I am truly a hard working individual, no BS. So because I spend money freely, does that make me a bad person? You want to spend your money the the way you see best. That's no different than what I do. I spend my money the way I see best. So what have the conservatives done that have solved the poverty problem? Nothing. They have not ended these "entitlement" programs the conservatives so badly hate. They don't have a solution either, just something to complain about. the best overall economic times in my lifetime was under Clinton, and his tax rates were totally different than they are now. All I have seen from the conservatives is making rich people richer, and poor people poorer. What is the solution to the poverty problem? I don't know. If I did, I'd run for president. If you have the solution, run in 2016 and I'll vote for you.

Please dont run M .S. I think my taco bell manager wants the job.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-06-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Please dont run I think my taco bell manager wants the job.
    If I interpret your response correctly, you don't want me to run because you would vote for me if it was between me and the taco bell manager. HA HA HA!!!

No my taco bell guy actually knows how to run a business to bad he didnt run against Obama .
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-06-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

No my taco bell guy actually knows how to run a business to bad he didnt run against Obama .
    There in lies the problem. what makes you think that I don't know how to run a business? Because I don't subscribe to the conservative mindset. We are not running a business. If we were running a business, we would be the stockholders and we could fire them. the way it right now we have to wait 4 years to fire them. I think we'd have a pretty high turnover too.

Murral, spend your money any way you want. I do not think that is a bad thing, unless you spend all your money and then you want my money to spend too. I do not think there will ever be a time where there will not be people who live in poverty. Just as I do not think there will be a time without diseases. When was the last time we found any thing more than a treatment? There is money in the treatment, but not a cure. There is money to be made on the left and right as long as people live in poverty. I would not want to be president because I hate to smile for hours on end and being a liar is not my thing.

Terri

Next ones coming..... They are calling this storm... Athena Its going to be a mess. Theres a a mandatory evacuation in some areas now and people do not want to leave their house to the looters.
    Flights are being cancelled so they suggest you call the airport.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-07-2012 at 06:08 PM.

It might be time for another photo op Mr President these people are not happy! Lets see if hes as eager to go and visit now with a bunch of angry people as he was the day after. They are not seeing his new 15 minuite rule.

It might be time for another photo op Mr President these people are not happy! Lets see if hes as eager to go and visit now with a bunch of angry people as he was the day after. They are not seeing his new 15 minuite rule.
    What for? He's already been re-elected. He will let the flunkies handle it now.
    Bill Davis