The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Chris Christie and the Pres

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That would require both parties to posses some wit.

No thanks on the pm... I'm done.
    Good choice. If his PM to you was as low class as the 2 he sent me, I would be done with him as well.
    My suggestion to Murral is to take another time out. How about forever?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Is that why you don't want to have a private match. Because you know that you will be outwitted? Typical!!!
    It never ceases to amaze me, people can be as brave as the greatest war Hero's of our times when they sit behind a key board. But put them in public and they are a coward, afraid to look you in the eye.

Richard

It's funny reading this thread. I constantly hear talk from Republicans that the Democrats believe they are better because they are so called more educated and smarter but at the same time Republicans are always claiming how hard they work and how they have the market on morality. There are plenty of smart Republicans and many hard working moral Democrats.

These stereotypes and useless generalities serve no purpose other that to flame anger and hate. These beliefs are heavily influenced by the media who are experts at showing us isolated and not representative examples of the agenda that they push. Both sides do this, MSNBC on the left and FOX on the right.

We have much more in common as a country than what we are led to believe but that doesn't sell ad space and keep an audience. Division and hate do.

Just saying.................

You think I am a coward. Far from it. I would say the exact same things to someone's face as I type here. If you were offended, then we could discuss it further and where ever it may lead would be fine by me. Others here do in fact talk tough behind a keyboard, but if we were face to face, they would turn tail and run and hide. I have told a few here in pms that if they would like to talk smack to my face, I would embrace the opportunity to shut their mouth.

As for you Mr. Whitworth. I have been let back on here and you will not make me go away. GET OVER IT!!!
    Murral havent we had this talk before ? No one is bullet proof on the board...challenging people to face to face meetings or in PM's just makes people want to put you on ignore or leave the board altogether
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Murral havent we had this talk before ? No one is bullet proof on the board...challenging people to face to face meetings or in PM's just makes people want to put you on ignore or leave the board altogether
    Sorry, Bon. Thanks for the reminder.I deleted the post. I was just asking Mr. Davis if he would like to have a matching of wits in private so neither of us would be embarrassed. I was not wanting to physically challenge him in private. Just a little conversation to see who could out wit the other.

As for you Mr. Whitworth. I have been let back on here and you will not make me go away. GET OVER IT!!!
    Last edited by murral stark; 11-11-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Sorry, Bon. Thanks for the reminder.I deleted the post. I was just asking Mr. Davis if he would like to have a matching of wits in private so neither of us would be embarrassed. I was not wanting to physically challenge him in private. Just a little conversation to see who could out wit the other.

Not trying to or I would have sent the Mods copies of your PM's to me. Get a grip kid. I, like Bill, are done.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

When you're the "Boss", you ask for teamwork, and when that doesn't work, you tell the employees what is going to happen. If people like Mitch McConnel, hadn't made public statements that it is his priority to make him a 1 term president maybe some teamwork could've occurred. since they didn't want to work with him, he made the executive decision that is common in the business world every day.
    And Reid announced, before the election, that if Romney were elected he would do all he could to oppose anything Romney tried to do. Politics as usual.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    And Reid announced, before the election, that if Romney were elected he would do all he could to oppose anything Romney tried to do. Politics as usual.
    For Reid to make a statement like that is just as stupid as McConnell saying what he did. They need to check their attitudes at the door and work together to find a resolution that is best for the entire country.