The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metro

Big congrats to Tim, Bobby & Connie!!

Huge kudos to Rob and Carma for Lady GaGa - we have her sister so we are among her biggest cheerleaders!! And there are a lot of good derby dogs that competed so LGG really had to stand out!! More to come on the realllllllllly big tests in the 4th series of both the am and open- congrats to all who survived! But what to expect when there are slots to nat'ls involved.

The weather was perfect all weekend and the workers were great- we send out thoughts to all those on the east coast you are just trying to figure out where to air their dogs!! Hopefully Montgomery, Texas will have some good weather for the upcoming nat'l and best of luck and stay safe for all you who are fortunate and talented enough to compete!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles C. View Post
    Full open results?
    Second hand

1. Connie/ Milligan
    2. Duke/ Edwards
    3. Ruff / Bearden
    4. ?????/ Trott

Not sure about RJ and jams
    Troy

Quote Originally Posted by junfan68 View Post
    Open callbacks to the 4th:
    2-3-9-11-13-16-26-37-42-44-55-56-58

13 dogs
    In the end was this the final callback list? I ask because a dog is listed with a jam that is not on this list.

I would like to Thank everyone at the Metro FT, it was an amazing trial. I am really a Rookie in regards to training time. I am fortunate that for the past 4 months Mark Edwards has been working with my baby girl. I ran against Icons as far as I am concerned this weekend, and even though we were competing against one another, I am just overwhelmed by the support, the help, the cheering and encouragement that I experienced. It is a weekend I will never forget!! The Russells and their talent and grace, Sharon with her encouragement, advice and she gave me binoculars to use (without them I could not have seen the water blind it was so dark), the Mizes, Marv and his encouragement, Bill...and for my Team mates to stay till the end with me knowing they had a long drive home late Sunday night. The whole group wanted everyone to succeed, it truly gave me goose bumps to be among such class!!!

Thank you Mark and Becky for everything you do, for everything!!!

And thank you to Scott and Alice for allowing us all to run on such incredible grounds.

Sonya Bush
    Sonya Bush
    Black Shadow Retrievers

"A dog naps so much because it LOVES SO HARD!!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMURRAY View Post
    Second hand

1. Connie/ Milligan
    2. Duke/ Edwards
    3. Ruff / Bearden
    4. ?????/ Trott

Not sure about RJ and jams
    Dewitt's dog Pacer got the 4th... I left soon after the books were signed. Awards were handed out when the derby was finished.

Connie ran a beautiful trial for Tim along with Duke, Ruff and Pacer... That last water test was a kicker!!!

Angie