The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voting is the best revenge _BHO

President Obama (And Gooser) needs this smily as his default..
    Or better yet,,, in Obamas case ,, His Presidential Seal

It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Maybe someone should tell obama we dont vote for revenge and while they are at it tell his bff bill maher to take a hike with his comment that if you vote for Romney the black people will know who you are and come after you.
    http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher...come-after-you I believe it was said a long time ago Mr President take your Chicago style politics and get out & take bill maher with you.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Maybe someone should tell obama we dont vote for revenge and while they are at it tell his bff bill maher to take a hike with his comment that if you vote for Romney the black people will know who you are and come after you.
    http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher...come-after-you I believe it was said a long time ago Mr President take your Chicago style politics and get out & take bill maher with you.
    I'm pretty tired of all the threats made lately. The folks making these threats are cowards. They are scared that Obama may actually get voted out. The last thing that I want is civil unrest over an election but if this does ever happen, I don't think it will go down quite like the bullies think it will.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Obamas running scared he never thought Romney would be such a threat. rioters, bullies..... meet America, were not going to take it.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-04-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I think President Obama started to get really scared last week when Actress Lindsey Lohan publicly announced she was going to vote for Governor Romney instead of the President. I am sure he was as stunned to hear he was loosing the young Hollywood type vote, as I was to learn that Lindsey Lohan is allowed to vote in the first place????? I was shocked and awed!
    Maybe she just filed her estimated quarterly taxes?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    we do not vote to seek revenge on anybody.
    "we" vote for love of Country.
    Amen ! That was a very foolish line on Obama's part. How many people will actually understand it for what it is though !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~