The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Two party system

Default Two party system

If you think about it honestly, it is really absurd that 330 million people are supposed to conform to only two political philosophies. Something's bound to change at some point.

Banned

We need to do away with the 2 party system. Have candidates run for office based on what's best for the entire country, not one party or the other having "control". Establish term limits for all elected offices, not just the President's office. Congress, senate, all of them.

The two parties certainly have a monopoly and the ability to shut down voices they don't want people to hear.

The media is just as bad by catering to the two. Just look at the debates, they were a joke.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Hate them. I register as an independent and was thrilled to see the two people in front of me for early voting doing the same.

there are more than two parties in this country BUT the two main party's will do everything in their power to make sure that the American public never has a viable alternative third choice, but as I have stated many times before, until alternative choices win House and Senate seats its going to be an insurmountable task
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"