The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida

Banned

Default Florida

What's going on in Florida? Not letting people vote early. can you say voter suppression.

Before polls open Tuesday, FL early vote hits 534,000 (44% more than NH, Iowa combined)
    Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/naked...#storylink=cpy
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

TV is saying that people are being turned away that have stood in line for hours. these same people can't afford to take off work to vote during the week. That's just what the TV is broadcasting.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    TV is saying that people are being turned away that have stood in line for hours. these same people can't afford to take off work to vote during the week. That's just what the TV is broadcasting.
    You need to get off MSNBC
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You need to get off MSNBC
    I have all the other channels blocked and it's the only one I can watch. LOL

Watch the real news, watch fox, you will be shocked at whats really happening in the world. NBC showed people in N.J. cleaning up they even commented on how well they are all doing. Fox shows them dumpster diving, yelling at Bloomberg not to let them die, Pleading for help. You will not see anything on the mainstream new channels all they do is protect obama.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

in Florida, from what I readed
    They have early voting, absente voting, same day absente voting and regular voting.
    if somebody really knew they had to work tuesday they could have easily gotten it done.
    the story being referanced is one polling place in charge person at an early voting site on Saturday saw the long lines and said they would open up again for a few hours Sunday. But they dont do early voting on Sundays so the mayor or were ever this was ended up with wadded panties. Anyone "turned away" could easily mail in an absente ballot.
    This should be a non-issue except it is happening in the land of the hanging chad. We should send the U.N. or Jimmy Carter to Florida to monitor them as they seem to flock it to the max every time.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

TV is saying that people are being turned away that have stood in line for hours. these same people can't afford to take off work to vote during the week. That's just what the TV is broadcasting

I also saw on TV this one time that this girl had two boyfriends that each had two heads but they all went to dinner and ate pizza with Fabio.

c'mon Murral.... at least get on Facebook, find someone you know in Florida, and ask them. Get some "on the ground" info from someone you trust. Quit listening to the lamestream media. Fox is nearly as bad, just swings the other way.

If you wanna know what's up in rural Oklahoma.... I see an 80/20 split pro-Romney. For the most part, the 20% who are Pro Obama are a part of a minority group ( a couple are in education, and Obama is getting their vote because of the money they received in grants for incredibly impoverished areas. If someone asks me to name something Obama did that was positive, I always refer to the new clinic and the safe room at the school). Most have voted early, and polling places are not stacked up with long lines. OKC may be a different story. My friends there are reporting a 60/40 split.

"I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

It is becoming much easier to vote, which in general is good. I don't remember what the voting laws were when I lived in Florida in the late '80's. I do know that here in Ohio we have been able to vote early until yesterday. We could get an absentee ballot. And the polls are open from 6:30 am to 7:00 pm. The only reason you can't vote in Ohio is you didn't plan ahead to vote which is your fault, no one elses.

Barring the Lord stiking me down beofre tomorrow morning I will vote tomorrow.

Tom
    Tom Wall

I live in Florida and it's a non-issue. People have been voting early with no problems and it's not even discussed by the local media. It's an issue generated by the liberal media.

Buck