The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More Scary Black People

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    they have no business being there Buzz. And you can stick your head in the sand all you want about this not being for show and intimidation. These guys are jerks. I would say the same thing if there were skinheads standing out in front of a polling place.
    I'm not saying they are not jerks. However, I would be really curious about where the polling location he's standing outside of is located. My guess is that it's a neighborhood where everyone looks a lot like him. My bet is that he is there to make sure that no one comes to try and intimidate his neighbors and keep them from voting. But it will play differently on Fox, they will leave that out to insure that you feel that if Rmoney loses, the election was illegitimate.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    buzz how long have you lived in racially diverse sd. how would your lilly white grandmother like walking into that location.......once the camera is off this beret wearing racist?
    I lived in Detroit during the 1967 riots. There were truck loads of folks who look nothing like me riding around our lilly white neighborhood. I spent about 8 years working in one of the worst neighborhoods in Detroit's inner city. So I know a little about racial tension and feeling intimidated. I just think that Fox is showing video and having a discussion that leaves out a lot of details. Why don't they have someone go over and interview the guy? Are they too intimidated? Maybe they need to get O'Reilly in on the caper. He's a tough guy, I doubt he'd be afraid to walk up and start asking questions.

I have worked as a registered poll watcher. They don't stand outside. When I did it, I sat right at the table with the poll workers and had my own list to work from. The party has poll watchers with lists of voters in a precinct. They mark off those who have voted so the party can examine the marked up list and only spend time contacting those who have not shown up to vote yet. I don't know if it's legal for this guy to be so close to the door, but there is no law against loitering outside a polling place that I know of, as long as you behave yourself. There are also rules against electioneering within so many feet of a polling place. He doesn't seem to be electioneering, but maybe his presence and blackness is intimidating folks into voting for the chosen one?
    Last edited by Buzz; 11-06-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

I wouldn't be intimidated by him. I just think if he is there as a helpful citizen he should be dressed in street clothes. The way he is dressed sends a message.

lesa c
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

Fox tried to interview him but were unsuccessful.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

"I'm sorry I ruined your Black Panther Party"...........Forrest Gump
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Holding doors open for ladies coming to the polls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNXGA...layer_embedded
    Yeah Buzz, that's exactly why he's there; to hold doors for ladies coming to the polls. You are ridiculous.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Just COMPLETE CRAP! This just pisses me off the more I think about it the madder I get
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn White View Post
    Just COMPLETE CRAP! This just pisses me off the more I think about it the madder I get
    That's why Buzz posted it...
    Bill Davis

I lived in Detroit during the 1967 riots. There were truck loads of folks who look nothing like me riding around our lilly white neighborhood. I spent about 8 years working in one of the worst neighborhoods in Detroit's inner city. So I know a little about racial tension and feeling intimidated. ?
    the act of segregating oneself from others is our nations most battled against form of discrimination. when detroit's most socioeconomically challenged neighborhoods are charachterized by some as "worst neighborhoods", it simply displays a racially dicriminatory attitude.

as a southern, white man i have dealt with the self loathing, depression and other psycological difficulties that regret of past wrongs can place on one. thankfully, the guilt i felt for things i had never even done has been dealt with. i didn't even need to move to an all white state, refer to the neighborhoods of others as "worst" or wear my bleeding heart liberal views as a badge that i had dealt with my issues. i had a great therapist though!
    john mccallie

I'm not saying they are not jerks. However, I would be really curious about where the polling location he's standing outside of is located. My guess is that it's a neighborhood where everyone looks a lot like him. My bet is that he is there to make sure that no one comes to try and intimidate his neighbors and keep them from voting. But it will play differently on Fox, they will leave that out to insure that you feel that if Rmoney loses, the election was illegitimate.
    How do you explain the fact that GOP poll watchers(LEGAL ONES BUZZ) were run off and it takes a court order to get them back?? Please spin this one. It is WRONG to intimidate people--I don't give a crap what color your skin is or what party you belong to--IT IS WRONG!!! Oh and Buzz--if this guy wanted to open doors for people and NOT get the publicity he(POS) is getting, he should have worn a shirt and tie.