The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Scary Black People

Obama is playing basketball today on a foreclosed property, and Romney is working for the people, who cares more about America!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    the act of segregating oneself from others is our nations most battled against form of discrimination. when detroit's most socioeconomically challenged neighborhoods are charachterized by some as "worst neighborhoods", it simply displays a racially dicriminatory attitude.

as a southern, white man i have dealt with the self loathing, depression and other psycological difficulties that regret of past wrongs can place on one. thankfully, the guilt i felt for things i had never even done has been dealt with. i didn't even need to move to an all white state, refer to the neighborhoods of others as "worst" or wear my bleeding heart liberal views as a badge that i had dealt with my issues. i had a great therapist though!
    Good Lord, I'll try and remember to call them socioeconomically challenged neighborhoods from now on. But I will tell you, there is just no way you could call them "good." Around Detroit we just called them bad neighborhoods.

Where is there an "all white" state?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Just looked like some polite black dude to me. "Dam person of outside possibility of nigerian descent"' How dare he stand outside on a public sidewalk opening doors for people.

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's why Buzz posted it...

I guess you have me figured out.

FWIW, listening to RW radio and watching Fox News, I figured you guys just like being mad. In fact, I don't think that clip was edited, it came straight off of Fox News...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

The question to ask is why is he there? Is he needed to open the door? Couldn't they hire someone who needs a job to do that? NO he's a member of the black panthers. He wasn't sent there to pass out milk and cookies.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Just looked like some polite black dude to me. "Dam person of outside possibility of nigerian descent"' How dare he stand outside on a public sidewalk opening doors for people.

Pete
    Would you like him standing outside of your house opening the door for your wife? I didn't think so.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Fox did get some information on him. I commend them for putting this on their website. FWIW, this looks like a pretty much minority neighborhood... I don't think they feel threatened by him being there.

A member of the New Black Panther Party who was charged with voter intimidation in the 2008 election for standing outside a Philadelphia polling site was back Tuesday morning – in an official capacity.

Jerry Jackson, who was charged in the 2008 case along with Minister King Samir Shabazz, but later saw charges dropped by the Department of Justice, was seen early Tuesday outside a North Philadelphia voting site wearing the group’s trademark black beret, combat-style uniform and heavy boots. Fox News confirmed he is a designated poll watcher.
    “No comment,” Jackson said when approached by a reporter at 1221 Fairmount Ave., in the city’s 14th Ward, where he lurked on Election Day in 2008.

One voter who didn't mind Jackson's presence was Robin Spriggs, 50.

"We need it," she said. "It doesn't matter the color, the creed or anything like that. They protect everyone."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2BTgte7Bc

Relax Fox News! It was just Ty Bowman and his new workout routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU

I pray for something like that to happen near me. I'd love to show up wearing a Romney/Ryan shirt and yelling to the top of my lungs GO ROMNEY! GO ROMNEY! and DARE that SOB to come within arms distance of me.

Would be a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    I pray for something like that to happen near me. I'd love to show up wearing a Romney/Ryan shirt and yelling to the top of my lungs GO ROMNEY! GO ROMNEY! and DARE that SOB to come within arms distance of me.

Would be a great time!
    I wish I was half the man...