OTCH CH Kasomor's Wack 'Em N Stack 'Em SH WCX

Me too....
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

His knowledge of the Lardy methodology is missed. His passion for the dogs is without question. I am sure he is enjoying his personal dogs. Hope to see him on the circuit this spring & tell him in person.
    Mark Land

It seems that “Rocket Man” lived his RTF life like “A candle in the wind” until he said “Good By Yellow Brick Road” to us all.
    If he hadn’t felt “Saturday Nights are right for Fighting”, he would still be your “Tiny Dancer”.

Crocodile Rock Regards
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

LOL. We seem to be right on schedule.

How to quit a message board:

step 1. Fill out this form letter:
    I can't deal with the small minded posters here any more. You people, especially [insert posters, preferably ones who are better liked than you] are complete [insert not very clever words of dismissal] and think you're the smartest, most special people in the world. But you're not. You're just a bunch of [insult weight or looks] [insult intelligence] [body parts]. I've come to hate all of you except [some equally BATTY or insipid posters].

Very publicly ask the mods to delete your account.

step 2. Continue to lurk and feel butthurt because nobody seems to know that you are gone and the interwebs did not come crashing down

step 3. Get your d00ls, sock puppets or fan boys to start posting how much they missed you and wish you were still posting.

step 4. Make triumphant return, claiming that thousands of nonexistent users called you at home hourly begging you to come back to save the message board.

thats some doublehaulin' genius !
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

How to quit a message board:

step 1. Fill out this form letter:
    I can't deal with the small minded posters here any more. You people, especially [insert posters, preferably ones who are better liked than you] are complete [insert not very clever words of dismissal] and think you're the smartest, most special people in the world. But you're not. You're just a bunch of [insult weight or looks] [insult intelligence] [body parts]. I've come to hate all of you except [some equally BATTY or insipid posters].

Very publicly ask the mods to delete your account.

step 2. Continue to lurk and feel butthurt because nobody seems to know that you are gone and the interwebs did not come crashing down

step 3. Get your d00ls, sock puppets or fan boys to start posting how much they missed you and wish you were still posting.

step 4. Make triumphant return, claiming that thousands of nonexistent users called you at home hourly begging you to come back to save the message board.

lol........very nice
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Ken, I didn't understand anything you said. LOL!
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

I hate it when I'm away for awhile and come back only to find out I missed some drama....
    Mike Tome
    Duckdog's Fast Autofocus
    GMHRCH-III WR North Star's Deuce of Diamonds

MHR WR Pondview's Bar None 1994-2006

Duckdogphotography.smugmug.com

Looks like step 3 to me... what's the time line for making it to step 4? If we use more pressure can we accelerate the process?
    Gavin B.