The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Permanent Majority........

Default Permanent Majority........

......Nancy Pelosi's expressed dream has been acheived.
    The "Progressive" movement won the biggest election in my lifetime.
    (Bill Clinton himself calls it the "Progressive" movement)
    There is no turning back now.

Congratulations to the movement.

I will miss the America I grew up in, fought for, beleived in and love!

Good bye to freedom, liberty and independence, relics of the past!!
    I understand that the people have spoken, and I am now in the minority.

I wonder how many that voted for Obama even know his real name?

Welcome the "cradle to grave nanny state."

PEACE!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 11-07-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

It's all over. The dems bought an election with my hard earned tax money. What's the point in busting your butt when the gov't just takes it from you and gives it to those that don't?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    It's all over. The dems bought an election with my hard earned tax money. What's the point in busting your butt when the gov't just takes it from you and gives it to those that don't?

I'm going to be busting my butt because it's good for my customers, good for me, good for my family, and good for the country.

Ya'll enjoy yourselves, I have work to do...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Again, look at the popular vote. Although they are no longer showing it on CNN.com, last I saw Obama only had a very slight edge there and actually lost ground in some areas, including the black vote (only by a couple of points, but that is something). The independent vote was also still won by the dems, but by only 4 points, a twelve point swing from 2008. IF we make it two more years, perhaps we'll retake the senate. Repubs need to smarten up and quit shooting our candidates in the foot by insisting on making them take hard positions on the really decisive issues and concentrate on the conservative position of smaller government and more freedom. Those should be the positions Republicans should espouse and let everything else fall into place. It was basically the women's vote (read abortion rights) and the latino vote (read immigration issues) that cost us the election. Both very obvious 3rd rail issues which no smart republican should insist a candidate be vetted on.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm going to be busting my butt because it's good for my customers, good for me, good for my family, and good for the country.

Ya'll enjoy yourselves, I have work to do...
    we will say a prayer you dont end up like the other 23 million unemployed ( soon to go much higher)
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Again, look at the popular vote. Although they are no longer showing it on CNN.com, last I saw Obama only had a very slight edge there and actually lost ground in some areas, including the black vote (only by a couple of points, but that is something). The independent vote was also still won by the dems, but by only 4 points, a twelve point swing from 2008. IF we make it two more years, perhaps we'll retake the senate. Repubs need to smarten up and quit shooting our candidates in the foot by insisting on making them take hard positions on the really decisive issues and concentrate on the conservative position of smaller government and more freedom. Those should be the positions Republicans should espouse and let everything else fall into place. It was basically the women's vote (read abortion rights) and the latino vote (read immigration issues) that cost us the election. Both very obvious 3rd rail issues which no smart republican should insist a candidate be vetted on.
    The problem is that there are few traditional Conservatives left in the GOP. The party has been hijacked by the far right. Just look at the diamal folks leading the party, there isn't a free thinker among them much less a real orator. They just can't get into the 21st Century with their Platform! Their only champion of smaller government and more freedom was rejected in the Primaries by the GOP!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    The only thing missing, and most frightening to the left, is INDEPENDENCE!!!
    We are a nation of DEPENDENTS now...........
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The problem is that there are few traditional Conservatives left in the GOP. The party has been hijacked by the far right. Just look at the diamal folks leading the party, there isn't a free thinker among them much less a real orator. They just can't get into the 21st Century with their Platform! Their only champion of smaller government and more freedom was rejected in the Primaries by the GOP!
    This reminds me of some of the hunters in the marsh.....how so you ask?

They start playing their Duck Kazoos, playing the same silly sounds over and over.
    No ducks come, in fact they shy away, but the kazoos play on!!

OVER and OVER!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Every man for themselves. Good luck all .
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    This reminds me of some of the hunters in the marsh.....how so you ask?

They start playing their Duck Kazoos, playing the same silly sounds over and over.
    No ducks come, in fact they shy away, but the kazoos play on!!

OVER and OVER!!!
    When you don't run a candidate that represents smaller government nor freedom, what you get is Obama. And, you can NOT deny the truth of my statement that you highlighted.

There is just no hope for you guys on the far right!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson