The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Repulicans lost the election

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieC View Post
    The real reason Mitt Romney lost is plain and simple. There are 50% of the people in this country who are only looking for a hand out from the government. I do not include those on Social Security in this group as those who are If you look at the states that Obama won you will see where these people live in over whelming numbers. We in the south did not vote for Obama.
    I don't see this as a valid agruement because one could also say that Obama carried the states with higher educational levels. The south is not known for having a great wealth of intelligence. Great Football, yes. Higher education, no.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    this actually happened to me about half an hour ago...a young ethnic man approached me after I had just got done putting gas in my car..he was dressed ok, new Nike shoes, hoody, new UNLV hat and listening to an iPhone. guess he just saw me put my money clip in my pocket

punk asks " hey can I have a dollar to get me some smokes"

Me : " go ask Obama for the money, I am broke"

punk: "hey man I know you got it, I just saw you put it away"

Me: "you bet your azzz and thats where its gonna stay"....by then I had already sat in my vehicle and had my hand on my Gerber hunting knife which I sometimes carry next to the console...

said punk starts to take a couple of steps toward me , at which time I show him what was in my hand. He stops dead in his tracks and says with a dead serious face

" man, I was just askin for a dolla, no need to go pullin no blade on a brother, I see you got plenty"

I wonder what he would have said if I had the Sig .40 with me.....

Guess Rush was right today when he said " you can't beat Santa Claus"
    Was at local gun store getting some ammo, owner very busy many gun sales also when he called his supplier to order some inventory and the supplier gave him a list of what he had left in stock to pick from, as his supplies were dropping fast today.
    DLM

" Paddle faster, I hear Banjos!"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't see this as a valid agruement because one could also say that Obama carried the states with higher educational levels. The south is not known for having a great wealth of intelligence. Great Football, yes. Higher education, no.
    You prove that by living as far south as one can go...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You prove that by living as far south as one can go...
    Had you paid attention while working on your GED, you would know that there are parts of Texas and Florida more south than where I live!
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Had you paid attention while working on your GED, you would know that there are parts of Texas and Florida more south than where I live!
    OK, if your'e so smart walk outside and start walking South and let me know when you get to TX or FL...
    Bill Davis

So, you are saying if you die out the swamp while duck hunting, they will never identify your body? Thats a shame... Bless your heart.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    OK, if your'e so smart walk outside and start walking South and let me know when you get to TX or FL...
    He said parts of those states had locations further south than where he lives in Louisiana. Never said he could go south to either one of them. Beside the fact that florida and Louisiana do not connect geographically.

Hermain Cain contended: Obama ran a popularity contest campaign, and that's what happened. At least partially right.

Rush added, as Bon noted, who wouldn't vote for Santa Claus? When you hit the tipping point when as many are getting from the govt as there are sending money to the govt, you're going to have a problem getting enough people to vote for giving the goodies back.

Can't believe that Hurricane Sandy came to O's aid! A great photo op with Christie. And actually did NOT do a thing to really help. Alabama utility workers were not allowed to work in NJ because they were non-union workers! Gasoline lines in NY and NJ remain a mile long. Generators and supplies brought into NY for the marathon (that was cancelled) just sat there when they could have been useful to those in distress.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Well, as long as you don't include Texas (heavily Repub) in that, you might have a point, but Texas has at least three universities (t.u. Austin, Rice, and Texas A&M (I think SMU was also in there) listed in the top 200 in the WORLD. We also have NASA, Dell, etc., so we at least have a wealth of cognitive reserves on which to draw.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com