The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doobie Doobie Dooooooo

Default Doobie Doobie Dooooooo

So now that my fellow citizens here in Washington State have decided that my herb of choice is LEGAL FOR RECREATIONAL use........ There is an additional reason to stop by my truck. Just bring some Doritos if you would.

My good friend and colleague for 20 or so years just retired last August and as luck would have it has an exceptionally green thumb. Looks to be a really good harvest this year

High enough to hunt ducks with a rake regards

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

We can't have State Rights! That would be very unRepublican and unDemocrat.

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Wonder if the State Police will protect us from the Feds? That's why they're here right?

is it going to be legal on the grounds of an AKC hunt test before the last dog of the day has run?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We can't have State Rights! That would be very unRepublican and unDemocrat.

Damn Franco make up your mind. In another thread you stated the GOP is dead and I countered with 30 states being run by GOP governors. You then said that doesn't matter. Now you espouse states rights. I guess you smoked your wheaties this morning. If'n you got 'em smoke 'em I guess. At least the snack food companies will do better.

Damn if only i was just getting out of school i could live in my parents basement and smoke pot instead of working and I could even stay on their insurance plan til I'm 26. What the hell was I thinking when I moved out of my parents house and went out to make it on my own.

CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Damn Franco make up your mind. In another thread you stated the GOP is dead and I countered with 30 states being run by GOP governors. You then said that doesn't matter. Now you espouse states rights. I guess you smoked your wheaties this morning. If'n you got 'em smoke 'em I guess. At least the snack food companies will do better.

Damn if only i was just getting out of school i could live in my parents basement and smoke pot instead of working and I could even stay on their insurance plan til I'm 26. What the hell was I thinking when I moved out of my parents house and went out to make it on my own.

Selective reading on your part? I suggest that you reread that post! I said it didn't matter as we were taking about the Presidency. And, anyone that has read my post in the past knows I am an ardent supporter of State Rights, unlike the Repubs and Dems.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-07-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    is it going to be legal on the grounds of an AKC hunt test before the last dog of the day has run?
    Under the new law you CANNOT grow your own(sorry Bubba), you cannot smoke it in public spaces and you can only buy up to an OUNCE!!! at a State approved store.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Under the new law you CANNOT grow your own(sorry Bubba), you cannot smoke it in public spaces and you can only buy up to an OUNCE!!! at a State approved store.
    If I read the law right here in CO we can have up to SIX plants as long as their locked up and we don't sell the harvest <VBG> I wonder how much it will cost us tax payers to fight the Feds on this one...personally I didn't vote for it <sigh>

Darn it, do you guys know how hard it was for me to find a source for 100# of MJ seed today? Was planning to replant the hay field to something more sustainable. And then the DEA goes and rains on my parade... http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/07/de...-in-colorado-a

If y'all start growing it, you will put Canada out of business!

Last edited by Franco; 11-07-2012 at 05:52 PM.